Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

Oh yes - very, very good.

I feel the need for a new desktop wall here. :D

Thanks for posting all the pics! I've not seen alot of those.
The first thing I noticed from the pictures was doesn't Eric have big feet!
Thanks again.

This is one of those new pics of Eric. I thought it was a bit dark so I took it to photoshop and lightened it up and DAMN! This is one of the hottest, sexiest, most sultry look I have ever seen of him and it took my breath away!!!

:drool::drool:

I already made an Icon for my messenger from that photo last night after I saw it. I agree that is one HOT photo of him.:drool:

Those have been posted before, but that's ok, I especially love the 3rd one, he looks really sexy! I'm pretty sure this one has been posted here before too but I think its cool.

CHIMuseum.jpg

Wojo I have not seen that picture. I love it.
Thank you for posting.

I loved the pic of Eric & the car. Is that his car? On the EricSzmanda.net website it says its from the Instyle shoot. Does that mean he appeared for a 2nd time in the InStyle mag? which issue was it in?

I loved the pic of Eric & the car. Is that his car? On the EricSzmanda.net website it says its from the Instyle shoot. Does that mean he appeared for a 2nd time in the InStyle mag? which issue was it in?

I left a comment on the post at EricSzmanda.net, asking about that hopefully the poster will be able to tell us. Cause if its a new issue I'm gonna have to go buy it right now. Anywho heres some random yumminess for you all enjoy.

a season five promo I had not seen before
I like his hair longer like this
old school mohawk and bright shirt

Wojo I hadn't got that particular pic - lots from the same night but not that one.

Wojo I hadn't got that particular pic - lots from the same night but not that one.

I think I found it on another forum, I really can't remember were! I know it's from an interview he did during the Chicago CSI Museum thing. Your welcome.

OH and I just found this one which I've never seen before!

*from BTA and Modern day gallery*

Last edited:

Oddly enough I have that one!
I'm going to have to post more in here - spread the beauty around :D

I have a feeling those are from the original InStyle photos from back in 2005. Often they take a bunch of photos for magazine shoots but only end up using a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back