Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

3380787_tmb-1.jpg

Cute picture of Eric, its within the limits but looks really small lol.

2520465-1.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/smartgirl1/EnoGrandOpeningofPlanetHollywood-1.jpg

Sorry if this is too long, I've tried to edit it and cant. I've read the posting and tried to do exactly what Destiny said and I cant.

Last edited:

Your last photo, candygirl1uk, is one of my favorites of him. He looks so good in that photo.

Oh and a tip on how to post the links with names...in the quick reply box, de-click the little a/A on the right top of the box and then use the link icon. It will give you the address in the name field but you can change it there.

Sorry if this is too long, I've tried to edit it and cant. I've read the posting and tried to do exactly what Destiny said and I cant.
Don't be sorry, we are all learning, and adjusting to the new way, if you have problems don't hesitate to pm. ;)

I'm in love with a picture that I just found, don't know if you girls have seen it or not :) But here it is...

Yep that is a photo from last summer when he was in Burma visiting refugee camps.

The pics of Eric in Burma makes my heart swell. He just seems like a really caring, compassionate kind of guy. He is just so non celeb.

Nice pictures guys!! Candygirl, Thanks for posting that picture! I haven't seen that one in a long time!!

MsCatherineBrown, two great pictures with focus on his brown beauties. :)

Nice pics Yoshi too. I love the Rock On one. :lol:

Those pictures are all amazing.
I am quite hungover today so they have really cheered me up.
Thank you for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back