Eric/Greg: Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: smokin' hot pic thread # 5!!

shazza_018 said:
Okay there's a little chest here lol...its not the best cap I'll try and find a better one...
allacart1cz4.jpg

Chest hair... that i cant find. But facial hair I could find...

6186_100_100.jpg

Eric just doesnt seem to be a hairy kinda man...

see?

*EDITED: Picture put in link as it exceeded the max posting size.*

Are you trying to kill me with all the sexy pictures!!!
The ones of him in 4x4 - very nice.
I love all his hairstyes from season three!
He looks like he would be so much fun on a night out.
Also thank god Eric isn't a hairy man!!!

MichelleK said:
Are you trying to kill me with all the sexy pictures!!!
He looks like he would be so much fun on a night out

Here's another one I found and I'll keep 'em coming lol
ericpic22pt9.jpg

I just love his cheesy grin.
Keep the pics coming. You're making an unemployed girl really happy.
Thank you all.

Wow, I'm off line one day and you all have been very busy! So I guess I need to contribute something. Here is one of Eric and Gary (something you don't see too often)

And one of my favorite pics of Eric & George:

This is my first time to post on this board even though I have visited it. I found these pics and thought that I would share. Is the girl in the first picture in several other pics I have seen on this board? I think I have seen her in many before, her name I believe is Lauren Bradley.

Eric & Date
Eric 1
Eric 2
Eric 3
Eric & A Group

*Edited: To give pictures names to unstretch screen*

Okay so its my parents anniversary and my brothers birthday so i probably won't be online much over this weekend...but before I disappear I'll leave you guys with this pic...
normal091205laafterparthe3.jpg

Enjoy :D

Thank you so much for all the pictures!
He's just so yummy.
I gotta say and this is awful but he looks so sexy with a cigarette. Don't know why because it's a horrible habit.
I will pay good money to charity if I can go on a night out with him.

Welcome blissful1, hope you enjoy your stay, being new there are a couple things you should know (most you can find in the "Help Guide" at the top of this forum), but first double posting (ie back to back posting) is discouraged, you have an edit button that allows you to go back and add what you might want to say.
Now in the case of picture links since six per post is the limit (and your fine on your number) if you have more to post and no one has posted after you, we do ask that you wait until someone posts after you. Also recently we had a discussion in this thread regarding personal pics. I thought it would be nice for you and anyone else who is new to get caught up so..
Unless or until Eric states either to this board or in a public way that the pictures are not authorized we can only surmise that he does know that they are out there and that fans are posting them. Trust me when I say that we take seriously a stars private life and take measures to insure a line.

As a rule of thumb we like to keep to public media events, tv and or movie scenes, ect. keeping within the PG13 guidelines of the board. We understand peoples concern regarding stars and yes definitly they deserve to have a private life, but there are times in which they allow fans a limited glimps into that life as long as we respect that limit and or line then there shouldn't be a problem. - Thank you. ;)
Again we hope that you enjoy your stay and your not in trouble we know what its like being new and therefore you are given a chance to catch up. ;)

Had a few minutes though I'd post another pic:
I remember a while some aske about wacky hairstyles for Greg or something...well check this one out for Eric:
ericpic23bo2.jpg

( :rolleyes: Wonder what happen there :lol:)
ericpic24bv6.jpg

(thats more like it! :D )

The first hairstyle is crazy!!! He looks crazy.
I love him on the second one. Very handsome - I actually want to go on a night out with him. I bet it would be hilarious.

Reminder about posting pictures, this quote is located on page/post one of this thread.
Please remember the rules of picture threads.
**Pictures Max Size 400 x 400.
**If they are bigger use the "URL" Code.

Pictures per post:
1 large (400x400) or
2 medium (130x130) or
3 small (115x115)

URL Links: try not to do over 6 in one post please and when you do them (if your using the UBB Code box) paste in the addy you have then, when it asks for a name PLEASE do not paste the address in again. But rather give it a name like "Cutie Pie". The reason we suggest that is because the addresses are sometimes so long it stretches the screen.
Thank you. ;)

oh Sorry Destiny my bad, I usually put thumbnails in...I guess I forgot guess I should edit that... ;)

Anywayz another pic:

EricPic25.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back