Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure to head over to Eric Szmanda Web, the gallery was finally updated :hugegrin:

897 caps for AKBF, that's gotta be record :eek::hugegrin:

Plus the Kamikaze Beethoven pics are fun to look at too :lol:

I got 237 - mostly focused on Nick though. :) I can get pretty bad sometimes - I think my record is 944 (from House of Hoarders, of all episodes), before I realized how bad I was getting, and started cutting back. :lol:

It takes a lot of time to do them and I started cutting back a couple years ago since I really didn't have all the time to do it and I figured I didn't need to capture every second.

Meant to get back last night, but I couldn't :(

Yummy caps :drool:

First up is Dizzney with this Cute one and this one from Rashomama :adore:

And Sarah is the winner , like how it's all dark and with this one too, I always liked how he was out in the sun with his vest in that scene, congrats

I didn't cap anything at all last season, and very little the season before. Don't know why maybe I just don't want to take the time anymore. My feelings about Greg haven't changed or anything though.

Thanks for the win! It's nice having Greg around to help me pack for university next week!
Next theme shall be... how about Greg/Eric with his female co-workers... (Sara, Cath, Wendy, etc...)
12 in 24, babes! ;)

Wow I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously late.....
Winner is Dizzney with the picture of Greg and Cath... I wish he looked at me like that!

Thanks sabresarah! Nice to have a visitor on my day off.

Since this news of Eric having a possible other role for a little telepic, how about the next theme being Eric in his other roles outside of Greg. 12 in about 24...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back