Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my visitor and I had a nice day but I guess it is time for him to move on. Since there is only one player, sharp52092, you win. I do love this one since it is from my fave ep from last season!

Glad Greg dropped by, he helped me pack for school tomorrow and maybe even study for Psychology

Since there aren't many playing let's do our favorite pics of Greg/Eric/etc

12 in 24 :) Have fun!! :)

It's great to get Greggo here for a day. This is turning out to be a pretty boring day, so I can definetly use the company.:)

For the next theme, let's have pictures of Eric with the cast and/or crew of CSI. 12 in 24.

Time to pick up the winner.
Runner-up:
Sharp-52092
I like seing Eric being a gentleman.

And that makes CazzBlade the winner with two pics. I love this one with those almost blinding smiles:) and Eric looks cool in that hat and jacket. And in this one Eric just looks so adorable. :adore: Congrats!

Greggo is leaving me :( But moving on to someone else! :)

Runner up: sharp52092 with this loving shot, I always liked that one in the credits :)

The winner is: Dizzney with, well I couldn't decide between this one and this one, so why not them both? :D

Congrats!

Wow, what a nice surprise to find this visitor on my doorstep. :D

For the next theme let's focus on him wearing Jeans. Should not be too hard as he wears them a lot. :lol: 12 in about 26 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back