Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to pick the winner. I got to work yesterday before I realised we just had a blue theme this week. :alienblush: My only defense is that all this heat has melted my brains.

Runner ups:
AmericanHoney He looks adorable in that hat
Sharp52092 I like the cool pose and those sunglasses.

And the winner is Dizzney with this leather jacket pic He looks really good in it.:drool: Congratulations and have fun with Eric!

Well thanks for the win. I found this guy holding my morning paper when I got up today. :)

So for a new theme, let's do some Greg and Catherine//Eric and Marg pics. 12 in about 36 hours, since I will not be able to respond until after work tomorrow.

Well my time has run out and it is time for him to move on to another lucky person.

Since there were only two players, I am picking a couple faves from each to showcase. The runner up is sharp52092.
eleven-I love some of the early season stuff between Greg and Catherine.
twelve-This was another great example.

And the winner is Wojo. This is a nice one of the two but this one is :drool:. He looks so hot. Congrats to you!

Thanks Dizz! I was so nice to find this guy waiting outside my door.

New theme: How bout Greg and Grissom. Up to 12 in 24 - happy hunting.

Time to choose a winner, only two played so its pretty easy!

Runner up:
Sharp- I really like number 1 because I like the way they are looking at each other.

But the winner is..lionsheart - With number five from one of my fave episodes. Nice shot! Congrats

EDIT - Sorry about the confusion I got things mixed up a bit!!

Last edited:
Eric took a little longer route, but he finally got here this morning.:)

For the next theme let's play I spy. I want pictures of Eric/Greg with letters LAB RAT. 12 in about 24-34 hours.(Not sure if I have time to pick the winner before work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back