Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've certanly enjoyed my time with Greg, but now it's time to send him to next lucky person.
Here are the runner-ups:
LasVegasCSI I like it how dark his hair looks like in the pic.
gregfan3 A more professional look but still Greg's style. (If that makes any sense to you.:))
sharp52092 Thiose soft spikes make me want to run my hand thorough them.
Dizzney As much as I like the crazyer styles, the curls look really good on him too.

And the winner is Wojo with this picture. I really like the blond patches and the darker hair makes them stand out even more. Congratulations and enjoy your time with Greg!

On the side note, I probably won't come back here before tuesday, so I want to wish everyone Happy Easter!

Congratulations, Wojo!

Happy Easter to all of my fellow Greg fans who celebrate it! Have a wonderful day everyone:)!
-Mary:)

Thank you Lionsheart! What a nice thing to wake up to on this Easter morning! Happy Easter everyone. Not only is it Easter but its also my 23rd Wedding Anniversary!

New Theme: How bout just pics of our guy looking happy. Up t0 12 in approx 24. :)

Congratulations on your Anniversary, Wojo.
I just got home from my sister's house (at 3:30 a.m.), boy is 6:45 going to come quickly:shifty:! Had to pop in quickly...
What a lovely theme.

Happy Greg

:)

Sorry for the delay but I just got home from work. My time with Greg is up and his overnight bag is packed and he is ready to move on to the next winner.

Runners up

gregfan - Vrey nice shot of a happy Greg

sharp - Also a nice nice shot of Eric's sweet smile

The winner is Dizzney with this nice happy celebration shot! Congrats and enjoy your time with Greg.

Awww, I loved the present I received when I got home today. I found him waiting for me. Thanks Wojo!

Now for the next theme...Let's do the letter game.

L
A
B
R
A
T

Use those letters to pick your photos. 12 in 24 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back