Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as a matter of fact I did measure him! :guffaw: I wish! No I read that on a profile page about him once. I think it might have been CBS, they had profiles on he actors/characters a long time ago, then took them down.

Well, my time with our Grego has come to an end :(.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Nice shots!

Due to the fact that I currently have a virus on my computer, I am only going to link the winning picture (...long, very annoying story). Not sure when I will be able to play again...grrrr...

Anyway, without further ado:
Our winner is Dizzney with this adorable shot that I don't remember seeing before. Too cute!

Enjoy your time with Greg:)!

Thanks gregfan3, and sorry to hear about the pesky virus your computer has.

I got up and found this handsome guy to wake me up. :D

Okay for a new theme, how about some pictures featuring his yummy neck (Adam's apple gets bonus). 12 in about 24. Have fun!

Well since you are the only player, sharp52092, you win with this pic in particular neck and adam's apple. If I were a Vampire, I would definitely love biting his neck. :devil: So enjoy your win and have fun.

thank you Dizzney

hopefully more will play soon, for next theme: greg season 5 caps since s5 was when he became a csi and such

12 in about 28 hours
have fun and a great day :)

Thanks sharp! Was glad to have Greg show up just in time to watch CSI with me. So there wasn't a lot of him in this episode but it was still pretty good what we did see of him.

Theme: Since this season has been so good, how bout your fave caps from this season. Up to 12 in 24.

Thanks to all who played, so many yummy season 10 pics to choose from.

Runners up:

sharp - yummy

gregfan sweet

And the winner is... Dizzney - with her number twelve which is just so adorable. enjoy your Greg time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back