Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Wojo:)! It is nice after a rough week to get to spend some quality time with this guy!!

Hmm...what would be a good theme? How about your favorite shots of Greg with Nick/Eric with George? Favorite boys ought to make for a nice start to the weekend:)! My sister's birthday party is tomorrow:), so I won't be home until really late on Saturday...so 12 in about 30?

Have fun:)!

Uh-oh! It is going to be so hard to pick just one winner, so far all of these are my favorite...and some of them I have never seen before! Awesome! Thanks :)!

Never saw the behind the scenes one before...very cool! Did I mention how much I love this thread:lol:? I love all of these pictures!
Well, I am off to go bake some chocolate chip cookies (from scratch) for my sister for her Birthday party tomorrow:)! Yummy!

Oh boy, what delicious choices:)! So many pictures I have never seen before, thanks!

Our runner up tonight is Wojo with this awesome shot, nice!

And our winner is Dizzney, thought it was hard to pick just one, this picture takes the prize! Love the look on Grego's face here...
(The one from A La Cart actually made me :drool:!)

Dizzney, I hope you enjoy your time with CSI Sanders:)!

Wow, what a nice morning to wake up to this guy! He definitely took away the headache I had brewing. :D

So for a new theme...let's do the letter thing
H
O
T

C
S
I

Using those letters, show some pics...Eric/Greg/other roles of his. You know the rest! :)

Sadly, once again not many players. So I guess it is time to pick a winner and for Greg to move on.

The runner up is Wojo, with this Yummy of two gorgeous men. :)

But gregfan3, wins with this sexy photo of Eric. Something about this one that is just really hot. Enjoy your win!

Thanks so much, Dizzney! Nice to come home to this honey after a crumby Monday:)!
I am glad you like that picture of Eric too. It is actually my all time favorite picture of him!
I wonder why it is only the three of us in here now?

Anyway, on to a new theme...how about our boy when he was a wee lad...and a lab rat? Baby Greg:)!

Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back