Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh I had a lovely day with my guest but now it is time for him to move on.

First runner up is sharp52092 with this cute pic of him.

Second runner up is Mrs. Sanders with this from Snow Wonder. Gotta love the scruff. And I have seen only his parts of the movie. It was rather cheesy but he was really adorable and different in it.

The winner is Jacquie because it was a toss up between these two gorgeous shots of him. Those Big Brown Eyes melt me all the time.

Enjoy your time with him.

Good morning everyone :)

And look who showed up at my place with my morning tea today :)

The winner is Jacquie because it was a toss up between these two gorgeous shots of him. Those Big Brown Eyes melt me all the time.

Enjoy your time with him.

Thanks Dizzney :) Greg does have gorgeous eyes and I will enjoy my time with him :D

So new theme. Since it was gorgeous eyes that won me a visit from Greg lets got with pictures of Eric, Greg, or O/C eyes. A maximum of 12 pics in about 28 hours. Happy Hunting while I go see to my guest :devil:

Good day everyone :)

My time with Greg has come to an end :( but someone else will get lucky when they get a visitor.

Dizzney someone looks a little star struck here
915 I like the half lit face here

so that means Wojo is the winner with this nice pic of Greg. Congrats on winning Wojo and enjoy your Greg time :)

Thank you, thank you! Imagine my surprise to find this adorable guy waiting at my door, with his overnight bag! Sweet!

New theme - Expressions: give me your fave expressions from our guy. Smiles, frowns, smirks, pouts, happy, sad, shocked, or even confused. Whatever you want, have fun and you know how it goes -up to 12 in 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back