Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot Pic Thread #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh I won! :)

Thanks Egeria for sending this beautiful man to me :adore: (hope you're doing much better after his care! :D)

The theme now is (let me think...) "food and drinks"

you know... pictures of Greg/Eric eating, drinking something (or maybe analysing it)... or with food around him... well, you understand :D

like always, 24 hours to post your best pictures :)

ok girls... my time's up with him ... so It's time to choose the winner of this round...

Very nice pictures everyone! :)

but the winner is Vampira with this one... I just love his expression there! :drool:

(and just for you to know, I was between that pic and the coffee one... mostly because I loved that scene... so funny!)

Congrats on the win Vampira!

Love the food and drinks pics! Nice way to start the morning and a great remedy to go with all the meds I've been taking. I actually took a sick day today so I'm curled up and planning to cap me some CSI episodes. Nice lazy thing to do while I rest up.

Oh thank you Corpse_Bride on the win! After a bad night of sleep I got to wake up to this gorgeous face. Ahh my day will be brighter now.

Based on this cap I thought the next theme could be Moody Greg/Eric/etc. so 12 in about 24 hours please and thank you. :)

Great caps everyone.

Well I guess it is time to pick a winner. Only two players :( Where has everyone gone lately?
Anyway, the runner up is ... Ms. MacAbre, he looks like he wants to punch McKeen. Wish he had.

The winner is...Scardy-Cat with this one. I loved his pout on the way to Grissom's office. So adorable! So enjoy your day with him.

In the meantime, some caps from the latest ep.
one with Nick

coming around the truck

look inside

hmmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back