Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

Thanks, ILoveNerdsGreg. Yeah the WTF one is the one I was talking about. :lol:

Dizzney said:
Totally awesome screencaps, Wojo! You made my evening.

Dang he looked good. Do you have any of him in Grissom's office with Nick?? I love it when Nick looked to him and his eyes widened some and looked over at Nick. :)

I did post other pics of Nick & Greg in the Fort for Nick & Greg thread (shipper central), I meant to put them here too but in all the excitement I forgot.

Wojo, your pictures are really fantastic and you are fabulous for sharing them with us!!! Thank you! :D :D
Greg looks really great in the new series.

BTW - is it just me or does Nick look quite like Grissom in those photos??? :confused:

Toots, they posted the photos from that ep again and used a different link. Hopefully they will work for you.

Thank you for keeping me on track Dizzney. :)

This Makes Me Sad. On December 4 2004, Eric Szmanda was 15 mins away from where I live. And I had no idea! :( Just thought I'd share....

I feel bad for you, I know something like that would make me sad too. Although Marg Helgenberger was here in my home town during season 6 but I didn't go see her.

I always find out about celebs being here Afterward. So I feel your pain too.

I hate when I find out that celebs are somewhere near where I live after they left!! It happen to me last month so I kind of know your pain! :(

I understand well actually...i cannot see him at all. I am from Singapore and I will always wish that he could come here :( but he is so damn hot and sexy :D

You just never know, Eric does love to travel. You just might get lucky.

Here are two more photos I found from Eric's trip to Burma:

altsean-csi-2.jpg

Picture #2

*EDITED: exceeded the size requirements for pictures.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back