Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

_CSI_Junkie_ said:
Gah! He was there?! What did he do? I didn't really bother to watch the MMVA's but now i wish i did :lol:

He got welcomed by Hannah Sung on the red carpet and later on in the show introduced City and Colour. Also, Sarah Taylor interviewed him shorty and he talked a bit about a movie he was in coming out in August (I completely forget the name) and what kind of crimes would happen in his home town.

Oo, I love the pictures you posted, miko. Here's another one:

Red Carpet Arrival

Wow, he's look pretty cool dressed like that. Wish I could have seen it.

Reeble said:

Also, Sarah Taylor interviewed him shorty and he talked a bit about a movie he was in coming out in August (I completely forget the name) and what kind of crimes would happen in his home town.

Could the name of that movie be 'Little Athens'?? I have been waiting for that movie to come out for a few years now!

Ok my sister called me out right when Eric was being introduced so yay i got to see him! And yes the movie is Little Athens. :)

Is "Little Athens" DVD really coming out in August?? I can't wait that long....I need it now! The storyline(s) seem great...I just visited the home site...and I absolutely cannot wait until it comes out! :)

And aww...I missed Eric at those music awards. :( Does anyone have a clip or more pics or perhaps even a transcript of what he was saying with the interviewer? *is hopefull*

It's not the DVD it's the movie coming out in theaters.

Oh ok...well then I'll be sure to catch it there! **if they even play it in theaters near me, anyways** :rolleyes:

I hope my post didn't seem rude, I didn't mean it to. I have a headache...sorry.

Rude? No, not at all. The eye icon was towards the people that decide which movie would come out in which theaters. No harm. Hope your headache gets better! :)

OK cool. It is better now thanks. So I wanted to post this pic of Greg. One of my fave hair styles was actully only seen once in the episode 'Snakes' (which ironiclly happens to be my least fave episode) Guess Eric was in between dye jobs! :lol: :lol:
[it was just shown on SpikeTV which reminded me]
snakes1.jpg

I just think the all natural look is so adorable and sexy - don't ask me why cuz I don't know. I just know what I like.

the first one was great but the last two pics are extremly small. Do you have larger versions?

waaaaaaah the pics of toronto are awesome!!!!

Great pictures again, miko. But the last two are very small.

I was watching the MMVA's and I just kept thinking, "Wow, he's only 20 minutes away from me. And I was going to go to these too!"

*sigh*

Oh well. Some day. ;)

I think Eric's hair was so cute all flat and...tamed.

flat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back