Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

Thanks for posting those, I love that they get them up so quickly.

I really do like that the hair is shorter, and the expressions, just the best!

Even though he wasn't in the epi long, he made at least made an appearance, and a great one at that, plus the opening credits, Thursday can't get here fast enough!

ohh a Eric hotness thread. He is hot. I just found out today i have something in commonn with him.. He's a wisconsian too :D Wisconsin doe produce so pretty hot guys.

mmm i think i will share the hotness. 1 2 3

I almost went to the same collage that eric did.. *almost* :(

Two great things from Wisconsin: Eric Szmanda & cheese. :lol:

cheese why cheese??

Well, I'm not a Wisconsinite, but my guess is that the state of Wisconsin has a lot of dairy farms, and I do know that a lot of great tasting cheese is made there. I guess that's why they're known as "cheeseheads." Gotta love a state that not only is the birthplace of a fine looking young man like Eric, but that also makes a great tasting food product like cheese! :)

Picture this: Eric sitting by the fireplace on a cold, snowy evening, opening a bottle of expensive wine, together with some French bread and Wisconsin cheese, and let the fantasy begin with...(insert your name here). ;)

Toots said:
cheese why cheese??

Picture this: Eric sitting by the fireplace on a cold, snowy evening, opening a bottle of expensive wine, together with some French bread and Wisconsin cheese, and let the fantasy begin with...(insert your name here). ;)

.....elby

i thought only dutch people were calling cheeseheads :lol: i didn't know that they, in wisconsin make great cheese :p

sorry for this off-topic thingie

Picture this: Eric sitting by the fireplace on a cold, snowy evening, opening a bottle of expensive wine, together with some French bread and DUTCH cheese, and let the fantasy begin with Deborah. :lol:

The fans of their football (Green Bay Packers) team are also called cheeseheads.

Me, I'm a Steeeler fan. OK so Eric and ME sittin' in from of a fire...yeah sounds toasty.

And they wear foam wedges of cheese on their heads at games too.

Picture this: Eric sitting by the fireplace on a cold, snowy evening, opening a bottle of expensive wine, together with some French bread and Wisconsin cheese, and let the fantasy begin with Me. :lol: (Neelie).

I've known forever that some cheeses come from Wisconsin. It says so on the package. But don't ask me to look at a package of cheese now for you, I'm eating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back