Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg picture thread 2--Because this guy's too hot!!

certainly... :D

Just saw a short video where Eric is playing kickball with Jorja and i always smile stupidly when i saw him kicking the ball and after... seeing him eating his chewing gum ;) unfortunately i did not see caps of it, it's only a short video :rolleyes:

can't help
watching
this
man
whatever
he does !

He miko , i've caps of that short movie when he plays kickball, i'll posts them tomorrow, or somebody else when i'm asleep than i'll post them not :p

DEBJE = thanx dear, that's nice of you... really... i LOVE to see your caps... youpiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

bedankt Debje :cool:

thank you Miko I am eternaly gratful!! :lol:

Oh yeah I saw that video awhile ago. It made me very happy to see Eric playing kickball. :D

WOJO = you're welcome

am i the only one thinking he's so damn cute at the very end of the video?

don't know what time is it where you are but me it's midnight so... goodnight & at tomorrow

Oh man! Kickball! Thanks so much for posting that! Heehee! He's just so cute. :D And has a nice kick too. And I like the running too. And the gum chewing. Such cuteness!

Thank you miko. I've been wanting to see that bit of film for awhile. I wish Eric had been wearing shorts. I'd like to see his legs. Just curious, mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back