Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! NEW THREAD! :D When I watched Fannysmackin', I cried when he got beat up trying to save the woman and again in the conversation between him and Grissom when he revealed not even telling his parents about his career change as they will be scared to know... But Grissom tells him that he should tell him, as he's actually a hero saving the woman's life.

He's my hero...
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3

He's by FAR my favorite LV character.

*Edited: All three pictures exceed the max rule size for posting pictures, see the first post of the thread for what sizes are allowed.*

kissmesweet, I think your pictures are too big to be posted that way...

Wojo, I've used your great caps in a couple of icons, hope that's allright

That's fine with me. :)

I'm gonna share THIS photo of my two fave guys. I'm sure it's been posted before but I just love Eric's smile in this.

kissmesweet please see your private messages regarding posting of pictures. Thank you.

I usually don't post in these threads too much, which is quite upsetting, seeing as Eric/Greg is most likely the hottest thing on primetime television. But I notice that thread number three is just starting out, so I thought I'd take this time to insert myself into the thread thingy-ma-bobber. ^-^

"Buy me a star on the Boulevard"
"He's got that crooked smile..."
"Hold on, you haven't heard the best yet."

Why do I know that all of these pictures have been posted once? That's just my luck. But whatever, I thought they were really cute, so, yeah...>.>

- Alexx

Very nice! He looked so hot in that episode!

btw- your avi is one of my fave shots of him from 'Iced'- very sexy! (I printed up that same cap and it hangs on my bedroom wall)

Pics of Eric at The Launch Of The Samsung BlackJack (11/14/06):

11401133.jpg
11389207.jpg

1176543.jpg

:D

I saw those last week, but couldn't find them without the watermark..getty had bigger images, but of course, they decided to put the watermarks right over his face!

Almost forgot to add, he looks totally adorable there..and the hair, please don't mind me saying this, but I love those natural waves!

The GOGGLES! Oh, you just posted one of my favorites..Greg in goggles..plus the jumpsuit.

You all rock, I have to resize my caps, they are too huge to post, I have to give something back for all of the wonderful pics and caps you all post.

THose are great, where'd you find those!

Oh and I love the glasses too. He has a great profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back