Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #17

I think security would hold you back from jumping on him. :lol: Then they would lock you up. :lol:

I can't wait for tonight's episode either.

I think security would hold you back from jumping on him. :lol: Then they would lock you up. :lol:

Security would have to move damned fast to hold me back if I was sitting only a few feet away from him to start with ;)

It would be worth having a criminal record for a few moments of illicit smooching with Eric :D

Absolutely great episode for Greg and for once it doesn't involve him getting hurt or in court or having a girlfriend. :lol: Just Greg working a case and finding out a big of his family history at the same time. Plus I loved seeing him help Henry in DNA! YAY! He is still the DNA genius!

I loved this episode! So much Greg and his family history! I loved how Greg kept and open mind about the case while certain others jumped to conclusions about the situation. This is my new fave episode of the season.

Security would have to move damned fast to hold me back if I was sitting only a few feet away from him to start with ;)

It would be worth having a criminal record for a few moments of illicit smooching with Eric :D

Oh yes yes:D

I think security wouldn't have that fast reaction. That wild cat they'll get is fast one:lol:

Yes, last night was a great episode. Not sure it was my favorite of the season yet but pretty darn close.

I did like that Greg was keeping an open mind and was not jumping to conclusions. Shows how much he has grown over the years. In the old days he would have jumped to conclusions.

Yes, last night was a great episode. Not sure it was my favorite of the season yet but pretty darn close.

I did like that Greg was keeping an open mind and was not jumping to conclusions. Shows how much he has grown over the years. In the old days he would have jumped to conclusions.

I think TTH is still my fave of the season though this one would be 2nd along with Bittersweet, MM, CSI Down, and CaC

Yes he would have done that years ago, shown how far he's come since and again we need to show more of this Greg :thumbsup:

Not Greg in danger, in court, in trouble, etc :shifty: it gets a little old after awhile

Loved that he was leading the case :D that doesn't happen often and this is the 2nd time this season :eek:

Got the line before the credit, third time it's ever happened :thumbsup:

Great scenes with Pamela Reed :) she should come back

The objectiveness reminded me of Grissom last night

Hey Eric/Greg fans, im usually more of a jorja/sara fan than anything else but wanted to drop in on this thread and say that greg was awesome in Genetic Disorder. Also I thought Eric did an amazing job considering that he was only scripted to have such a prominent role the night before shooting as george had to pull out due to his fathers death. I have a new found respect for Eric and his character, great to see greg in the spotlight!

Hey Eric/Greg fans, im usually more of a jorja/sara fan than anything else but wanted to drop in on this thread and say that greg was awesome in Genetic Disorder. Also I thought Eric did an amazing job considering that he was only scripted to have such a prominent role the night before shooting as george had to pull out due to his fathers death. I have a new found respect for Eric and his character, great to see greg in the spotlight!

Hey Liv :) awesome post, and of course agreed :thumbsup:

From Interview: Liz Divine

CSI Files: How many drafts did your script go through due to the cast changes in this episode?
Devine: That was, I guess, the hardest part. I was told initially that Jorja [Fox, Sara Sidle] would not be in the episode, that Ted [Danson, DB Russell] and Marg [Helgenberger, Catherine Willows] would be light; so I thought ‘well, okay, that’s fine.’ We have such a great cast we can always focus on someone else. But at the very last minute George Eads [Nick Stokes] had a family emergency, so the night before we started shooting we did have to rewrite the whole show. That was kind of stressful. [Laughs.] And because there was personal geneology information from a character’s standpoint, I had to do a lot of research at the last minute to get the Norwegian backstory as opposed to what I had for Nick. There wasn’t just dialogue changes for the characters, it was some major geneology stuff that I had to find at the very last minute, but that’s kind of the fun part. I was sad to not have George, but things happens and we’re a family here and supported whatever had to be done on his end. We knew Eric Szmanda [Greg Sanders] would step up to the plate, which he did fabulously.
CSI Files: So your first draft had Nick working with all of the geneology information?
Devine: Yes.

This reminds me of the case with Gum Drops

Glad it worked out the way it did, I just don't see Nick being interested in geneology, I mean he's never had any interest in history or that I can remember of, Greg is the history guy :)

I just don't see Nick being interested in geneology, I mean he's never had any interest in history or that I can remember of, Greg is the history guy :)

That's kind of what I thought too when I read that interview. I mean I can see him going "okay" if someone volunteered the info, but I can't see Nick taking time out of his day to make a schedule to find out more. But then again I suppose anyone could get pulled in to that sort of thing LOL. I guess it can kind of be sort of interesting lol. Maybe I just don't have any interest in seeking mine out further because when I was in high school, I had to research genealogy for a school project in a class where I couldn't stand the teacher. I mean seriously, what does genealogy have to do with an English class anyway lol.

I just don't see Nick being interested in geneology, I mean he's never had any interest in history or that I can remember of, Greg is the history guy :)

That's kind of what I thought too when I read that interview. I mean I can see him going "okay" if someone volunteered the info, but I can't see Nick taking time out of his day to make a schedule to find out more. But then again I suppose anyone could get pulled in to that sort of thing LOL. I guess it can kind of be sort of interesting lol. Maybe I just don't have any interest in seeking mine out further because when I was in high school, I had to research genealogy for a school project in a class where I couldn't stand the teacher. I mean seriously, what does genealogy have to do with an English class anyway lol.

Fits more into history class I'd say unless you had to write a paper about what you researched and found but I'm guessing you didn't :lol:

Had some "What does this have to do with English?" situations like that in English myself :lol:

Back