Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo Thread #16

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Dizzney, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LionsHeart

LionsHeart Lab Technician

I think it was an okay episode, but I really missed Greg. They could have easily put him in some of those scenes.
    I'm not sure which case I would have wanted him most, though; I like it when he works with Nick, but on the other hand, during the A-case I kept on imagining how he would react to those human pets (Is that the right term?). We propably would have gotten some good expressions from him again.

I totally agree with you. It sometimes feels like TPTB treat Greg as the shows comic relief. And even though Eric's good with the comedy stuff, it would be nice to see a different side of him every once in a while. I think he proved in "Way to Go" that he can handle the serious parts too.

2. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I kept wondering how having his input in the human pets one would have livened that storyline up. Sara and Ray are such bores without someone else there to liven the scene.

Yeah Eric can do serious stuff. "No way out" was another when he comforted the father of the grieving child.

3. AmericanHoney

AmericanHoney Prime Suspect

Dear Baby Jesus,

I know I complained about the lack of screen time in other episodes (like pool shark) but I promise to never ever ever do that again if you give us back our Greggo.

Love,

AM

With the amount of Archie (not that that's a bad thing) I have a feeling that's where he would have ended up if he were in this episode.

I was sort of bored with it. I ended up wandering out of the room to do laundry. The whole baby thing made me tear up but I blame my own kids for that. I came back into the room to hear Ray say something about talking to a dog and it made me think that I should watch Ghostbusters some time, lol.

That's about it. I guess I'd rather have the whole cast in an episode even if some of them are shown for just a tiny bit. :(

Last edited: Apr 8, 2011
  4. Dizzney

I agree, I will rather have a little bit of Greg than no Greg at all. The episode was just missing that certain spark (Greg). Plus I just think that with either of those topics they had in that ep, he could have easily been interesting. I could see snarky comments with Sara about the human pets and maybe somehow relating with the bullying, since he has pretty much admitted he was a nerd of sorts in school. I still think it was a much missed opportunity.

The case with the baby was much better but still overall the ep was boring. It just felt like another Nick/Ray focused episode, though working separate cases. They've had so many eps just focusing on their characters this season.

5. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Greg always seems to get the boot whenever Lady H is around (with the exception of her first appearance), ever notice that? I guess Greg and Catherine had more important things to do that night.

6. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

Yeah if he had been in Unleashed, he would have done Archie's job or helped him or even Hodges' job, and yeah tptb have SO missed the opportunities of scenes or a scene with Greg and Heather

Greg would of had fun with the human pets, I can honestly imagine the looks on his face :lol::), or I could see him doing the bully story too, sure Greg usually does the light hearted case but that wasn't the case in Cold Blooded this season

Honestly they could have at least mentioned where Catherine and Greg were

Hopefully there will be a lot of them in the next couple of episodes but
    looks like it will be a Raskell fest :brickwall:

And I agree AmericanHoney, I'll try to never complain again :lol::angel:

EDIT: He had good screentime and scenes in Leave Out All the Rest too Wojo but other than Slave of Las Vegas that's about it

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  7. Dizzney

Leave out all the rest, they had an A and a B story and I think that is why he got good screen time in that episode. It was mostly just Grissom and Lady Heather in a good portion of that episode. She really was not seen with anyone else.

I still think they have missed great possibilities if Greg ever interacted with Lady Heather.

At least by spoiler pics it looks like he will be in the finale of this season a bit, which is a nice thing.

8. Dizzney

It's Coachella weekend, everyone keep an eye out for possible Eric sightings. :D

9. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

10. Dizzney

EmmaMay, if you find anymore, you can post them on the Eric/Greg Szmokin' Hot picture thread. There are a few more I found of him over there. :)

11. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Ok I wouldn't try asking what Coachella means but the pic is nice :)

12. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Heh, I actually looked this up cause you got me curious about it. :lol:

The Coachella Music Festival is named after it's location, Coachella Valley, California. The name itself is a mistake made by early map-makers. It was originally called Conchilla (Spanish for seashell) but after many maps were produced with the new, accidental name, people just went with it.

Thank you, Wikipedia. :lol:

13. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh thanks!
    Didn't thought of googling it :lol:
    Yeah, sometimes I'm so easy-taken-off-thoughts

14. Dizzney

Coachella is a hugely popular music festival with celebs in California. I think Eric has been going to it for years. Jorja Fox said in one older interview that he likes to drag her to it too. :lol: It was a couple years ago there where he launched eRockster online radio station, which sadly seems now defunct. :(

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

Oh, then I wish I could teleport myself to there and see Eric my own eyes :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.