Eric/Greg: Leggo Our Greggo thread #15

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I am so upset with tonight's show and there being basically about a minute worth of Greg in it. Totally sucks! I blame DLA. He is either generous with Greg time or gives him hardly anything at all in his episodes. :(

2. AmericanHoney

AmericanHoney Prime Suspect

Yeeeeah. :confused: At the end it was almost like why? It made me feel like he didn't meet his screen time quota so lets throw him in there. Why? Why??? Really? :wtf: It didn't make sense to have him there.

3. Dizzney

No it really didn't and I have a feeling next week will not be much better. So far the season is not off to a very good start for him. If it was not for the recent spoiler news, I would be extremely ticked off.

4. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

That's probably why I wasn't upset about his screen time last night too. I just thought "well, his time is coming...". Just not soon enough.

5. Dizzney

Yeah but still there is no need for him only to be on about a minute. He could have been used a bit more. They could have replaced Ray in one scene or even just had Greg in a a scene in the background. Just because he is being "nicely" given one episode surrounding him does not give them the right to so poorly use him the rest of the time.

6. AmericanHoney

AmericanHoney Prime Suspect

I agree. They could have used him better but who knows. Maybe Eric had something else going on and that's okay too.

They could have had him in the scene with Hodges instead of Nick since that looked too heavy to be carrying after being shot :thumbsup: not to mention Greg shouldn't need time to recover after being blown up. He should be a pro at that. :lol: At least they carried some injuries over, right?

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

The place Greg should have been was with Hodges and Henry in the pool. *is drooling imaging Greggo in that type of outfit*. I would have loved to have seen him play referee between H&H. :lol: That would have been funny.

I also get the feeling that this episode had a last minute re-write when they were notified that they could have one episode to address Wendy/Liz's exit. I think its possible that there might have been more Greg in there originally, but they had to cut it to add the Wendy stuff. I kind of feel like the teenCath/youngerSam scene was originally longer too, but also had to be cut to accomodate Wendy's exit. I like Drops, but he was under-used in this episode, so they could have cut his scenes instead and just brought him in later on and featured him more. But, oh well. At least there was continuity with Greg having a bandaid on his forehead.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

With or without Greg, this episode sucked. Even more Greg could not have saved it. One of the most boring and stupid eps I have seen in a long time.

9. Dizzney

I agree. After I saw parts of the episode again I really did not care for it. The whole premise was rather stupid. Although I think more Greg might have made me feel better about it.

My hope for more Greg this season is thus far not looking too good except for the one episode spoilers we have. Other than that I guess I should not get my hopes up...all spoiler pics feature King Ray...sick of it.

10. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Yeah but at least now I have no reason to watch the episode again.

11. Dizzney

Well my back up did not even record the episode which did not bother me since it was a sucky episode. I just hope we get more next week.

12. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

At least they didn't forget last week. Greg had a band-aid.:p

13. Dizzney

In all honesty, I first thought when I saw the bandaid, what the heck did Eric do to himself? I did not think about the continuity since it is so rare. :lol:

14. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Me too! I almost thought 'well Eric injured himself and maybe that's why his screentime was so low' didn't even think about what happened the week before at first.

Lack of Greg makes kitty sad...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
  15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I too at first went "what happened to Greg's head" before I realized, "oh, he must have hurt it in that blast last episode". :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.