Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

:guffaw:I laughed so hard that I choked on my coffee. Thanks!!

2. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Jake is back in the opener....he has been undercover since the last time we saw him with the Crypt Kings. When H and Cal pull him to talk him about a missing piece of property that was assigned to him by the bureau (rendundant anyone??) Cal doesn't seem to recognize him anymore and even comments that it has been awhile since they have seen eachother. At one point there is a moment where he (Jake) walks away from her and it is sort of indicated that is it possibly forever....now where or not that is true no one actually knows...we will have to wait and see. I didn't see any real mentions of E/C other than they work the case together. I persoanlly don't think they are together YET...right now, in this ep we are seemingly getting the closure between J/C and then hopefully we will move forward. if anything, this ep as far as E/C is concerned to show us where Jake has been all this time and like i said, give us some closure on them.

Welcome to the thread Reg!!!! :D

3. reg583

reg583 Victim

Thanx for the welcomes everyone.

Lmao. That would be absolutely amazing and hilarious.

Thanx to everyone who found the spoilers. I definitely think that this will be the long needed closure to the whole love triangle thing. But Im still not all that excited to actually have to see Jake.

Im still pretty sure that the seventh season will definitely be the one that Eric and Cal get together.

4. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

yes spoilers!!!! :D :D finally!!!!

Even if they're Jake related! I bet someting on the EC front will happen cause we always got something EC related when Jake was in the episode. And come on, Eric for sure will have some kind of reaction to seeing him again. So even though I really don't like Jake, I have high hopes that something good for hiphuggers will come out of him being in this episode, specially since from what I understood things aren't exactly peachy between Jake and Cal ;).

Welcome Reg :)

Any news about the strike??? I've been disconnected for a while... thanks!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2008
  5. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

The SAG contract expires tonight at midnight. They met every day this weekend and worked into the night to come to an agreement but thus far they're not quite there yet. Even though the contract expires tonight, though, doesn't mean that they're automatically on strike. They'll continue to negotiate for the next 8 days. If the AMPTP doesn't give SAG a desirable deal and SAG won't budge, then SAG will need to ask its members to vote whether they wanna go on strike or not. They would need 75% of the members to vote yes.

I can tell you that most people aren't expecting a strike. In fact, the word strike has barely been mentioned, except by the media, which is trying to make this way more dramatic than it actually is. Of course that doesn't mean a strike won't happen, but it would take much more money/effort/time to organize a strike at this point and neither SAG nor the AMPTP want that to happen. The producers and studios already lost way too much money earlier this year and neither the industry nor the state of California can afford another strike. It would completely fuck everyone up. But unlike the WGA negotiations, the SAG negotiations seem to be going very peacefully and a lot of people are very positive about it. It's just a lot of wait and see. Cross your fingers.

There are also some issues with AFTRA, but that makes things way more complicated, blah blah, just Google it.

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

Thank you so much for the info ;) I'm happy it doesn't seem like the strike is gonna happen and not just because of EC and CSI:M but because there's just so many people who would be affected by it, again.

Anyways, about our favorite couple... A&E showed Grand Prix today and I just love the way Calleigh got all flirty when she said "well maybe you just haven't been asking the right way" and Eric was all :drool: cause that's the only way I have to describe his expression :D. Great hiphuggers moment :)

7. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

Check this story out. It was in Variety yesterday, and has information regarding the SAG negotiations.

http://www.variety.com/VR1117988306.html

Hope this helps...

I am really NOT in the mood for another strike, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

8. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

hey guys...haven't been here in a while and thought I'd stop by. Thanks for the spoilers! Do we have a date for the premiere yet?

9. midnight_tiptoes

September 22nd. Man, I'd love it if Horatio was actually dead, but I'm not that lucky.

Oh well. Shirtless Delko will have to make do.

10. delko2calleigh

delko2calleigh Witness

Grr well I hope we get a really good E/C momment in the season opener. Like Eric comforting her about Jake.

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

There is no way we would get that lucky...he is, unfortunately, the main character of the show:rolleyes: Much to my obvous disappointment. Hell, for all we put up with with him we should get a NAKED Delko and Calleigh in bed together doing the naughty;) At least then things would be waaaaayyy more bearable. :D

12. hiphugaholic

hiphugaholic Rookie

Thanks! We've been so deprived with shirtless Delko that I really hope they give us some next season! I'll even settle with wet suit Delko :drool:

Urgh...I'm already dreading of what reason they would come up on how H would still be alive.

Any word on who's replacing Alexx?

13. Audrey2419

Audrey2419 Pathologist

LMAO!!:guffaw: Is it bad that the thought of dead H makes me laugh.

We are definitely entitled to something E/C. I would love it if Jake caught them in flagrante delicto. That would just make my year!:lol:

14. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

:D If we got to see that, then I'd be happy and I'd never complain about Horatio ever, ever again. :D

...Well, as long as they kept me happy, that is. ;) None of this anti-continuity stuff that they seem to like so much, lol. In fact, I think a "nice, hot love scene" (you know, like Adam wants :D ) for Eric and Calleigh at least once every episode would keep me happy. Twice an episode if the case is the stupidest thing ever (like it usually is, heh). :D :devil:

15. midnight_tiptoes

Wetsuit Delko isn't cutting it anymore. After seven years, we deserve the fucking real thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.