Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!11 ♥!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #29: slkdjfhaslsjkdfhksajhkjhsdfomg!!!!!!!1

Hey Guys newbie (so to speak) here....

Ok im not the biggest Miami fan but just adore Eric and Calleigh and have been screaming at the writer's for ages to get Jake out of the way :D Anyway I just watched 616 (sorry not sure on the name)and loved the ending and now im loke some little happy bouncing bunny:lol:

And i'm off to rewatch it :D

2. patluver144

patluver144 Police Officer

Wait did you guys see the new episode or not?
    There was one on yesterday (monday) at 10pm on CBS
    well it was good;)
    i wont say anything outside the spoiler box!

3. Jennifer

Jennifer Lab Technician

Last night's episode was "My Nanny" and that's a repeat from earlier this season. Definitely not a new one. Next new episode is NEXT Monday.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Yeah this coming Monday is a new ep called "To Kill A Predator" unless of course the title has changed ;)

5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

anyone got any info on it? is there any follow-up from all in or would that be too much to hope for? lol

6. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

hey guys! wow nice thread :)... Emily Procter a.k.a Calleigh dance at American Idol hehehe .. just wanna share this with u guys.. I Am A Believer - All Star

7. somethingsdont

somethingsdont Lab Technician

A friend sent me that link last week! Emily's so cute.

Re: actor's strike - It's kind of subjective so I don't really think it's fair to compare striking actors in Hollywood to children dying in third world countries. Trust me, I share your frustrations about the strike, especially so soon after the writers' one, but most of the actors work their butts off and deserve to be where they are. The SAG does not only represent A-listers, either, so they have a right, just like any other union, to strike. I mean, okay, they make a lot of money, but unless you're personally spending your summers building schools in Nigeria, comparing the strike to the third world is apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned. But you know what they say about opinions and assholes. Other than that, I'd have to agree. Sucks royally for everyone involved and sucks a tiny bit for us viewers who've been waiting for EC since the beginning of time.

I finished my first multi-chapter fic, Time Tells. And I wrote fluff (!) for the epilogue instead of studying for finals, so everyone has to go read it and get cavities from it. (Link)

Now I get to go do some partial differential equation questions for my calculus final Friday morning. Joy.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  8. carolinam91

carolinam91 Police Officer

well, 5 days to go till new episode, such a long time from now *sigh*.
    Anyways, it seems kind of quiet in here, but I was watching the "Rio" episode again, and I just melted when I heard the conversation that Eric and Calleigh had over the phone, loved it, it has been a long time since I had watch that and totally forgot about that part!!

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

That vid was soo cute, thanks for sharing! All the actors in that vid were funny ;)

10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

hahaha dance Emily dance! She was great. It was a good effort from everyone involved :)

11. Jacks

Jacks Rookie

Lucy, your avi makes me really happy. I hate when people use quotes like that!

Anyway, it's been really slow in here lately. Where'd everyone go? I think we need to jumpstart this sad little thread :) Pictures, anyone?

12. Marija_Magdalena

Marija_Magdalena Pathologist

It`s been really quiet lately... Does anyone have any spoilers for the next episode? Are we going to get some EC? I sure hope so... After that moment in "All In", they can`t just do nothing, right?

13. flgal

flgal Hit and Run

I'll try to add one of my favorite pic's....crosses fingers & hopes it works..[​IMG]

darn..didn't work..

Can someone tell me the secret for adding a pic?

14. EricDelko = Luv

EricDelko = Luv Victim

so, i'm pretty new to the forum thing here, but, just wondering, do the HipHuggers have a song thread? i saw some for others ships, and was thinking it would be cool to see the songs that people think of for E/C. let me know if there is one :)

i absolutely cannot wait for the new episode! I'm not getting my hopes up too high for some major hiphugger action, but maybe a little something??? i mean, we have to have something to talk about and obsess over on here right?

i'm still trying to get my Vegas friend into some Miami action and she's trying to do the same for me, so she sent me a lot of GSR vids so of course i had to send some hiphugger action her way. i think i am slowly dragging her to the sunny side of Miami :D she just hates Horatio and his sunnies...

15. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

I'm wondering why among all the eps they chose to give "My nanny" again this week? Maybe there is a kind of connection between the two episodes?
    I just hope it won't be like It happened with Stand your Ground: Calleigh had this terrible trauma (we had our hug!) but in the following ep it was like nothing had happened:(.Uhm...:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.