Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We Say!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric & Calleigh Thread #21 - Off With Their Shirts, We S

I've finally seen yesterday's episode, so yeah... not very HipHuggy... But I thought Calleigh's scenes were great!
You wanted caps, Caro? Errr, all I can offer are caps of Calleigh, because, you know, NO E/C scenes at all last night... Booo...
But I couldn't care less because THE PREVIEW ON INNERTUBE NOW!
Watch people!

In spoiler code just in case, Ok so delkolover mentioned about Eric's reaction to Jolene, I kinda thought the same thing too. I also thought she reminded him of his sister in a way as well. But the thing that got me was when Cal was talking to Holly and she said "He gets me" about Brody and Cal had this look on her face that struck me. It was like she had a realization as well. Maybe it's just me and my shipper glasses, but I like that idea.

I was so excited that I made an animated gif from that preview... ;)
But I don't know if it's possible to put an url-tag into the spoiler-tag, so...

...don't click the link if you want to remain spoiler-free!

SPOILER Remember!SPOILER

That was awesome thanks Leela ;) :D Man, do you work fast!!

Going on what you said Sab for Cal's scene I didn't even think about that but when I get home tonight I am definately going to check it out. As for the promo for next week, I have watched it like 5 times already. Can we just skip to Monday already?!! Seriously, I have never been so excited for Mondays before in my life. :lol:

Leela! You are all kinds of awesome! :D Now maybe I can make it through the next week now that I can watch that over and over again! :D *sigh* It's so pretty...

*stares all afternoon* :lol:

Serious question though: I was just thinking...has anybody on this show ever touched as much as Eric and Calleigh have? I don't think they have. Eric and Nat didn't even touch all that much, and they were supposed to be dating. And the only time I remember Hagen and Calleigh touching was when he grabbed her arm and she gave him that death glare that, if he were smart, would've had him running for the hills as fast as he could. :lol: But Eric and Calleigh...it's like they're always touching. And half the time they don't even seem to realize it. Like they'll just be standing so close that their entire bodies are touching, and neither of them seem to be consciously aware of it...until the other moves away and leaves them feeling kinda empty.

Because really. She pats his chest in DWW. She grabs his hips and he holds her in return in Simple Man. He touches her shoulder in Going Under. She holds his hand in Man Down. He's practically standing on top of her in Pro Per, Forced Entry, and countless other episodes.

And now she loops her hand around his neck and kisses his cheek.

I love this ship. They're so touchy. :lol: :D They can't keep their hands off each other. :devil:

Leela! You are all kinds of awesome!

Yes and that's why you're gonna write a fic for me now! :D

Hmpf...

...thought I could try at least ;)

So, is it Monday yet?

Yes Jessica we need one your famous drabbles or even better a fic!! :D

I know I said this earlier but Monday really can't come fast enough; I mean tomorrow is only Weds! AAAAHHHHH

Jessica, remember Dead Zone? She brushes past him so close for no apparent reason. She didn't have to do that, but she did. ;)

Leela, that was awesome and
if Calleigh really does go for the lips. It looks like she will. Maybe I am going to far but it looks like her mouth was about to touch his and if not, they have to soon. They just have to.

not to rain on our parade ut we are talking about *our* wirters here; In the promo it does look like they are going to kiss on the lips but what if Eric thinks that and leans in; Cal meanwhile is just going for peck on the cheek and there is this awkward moment b/c he thought wrong? It is just a thought. Either way we are getting some sort of lip action and there had better be more of it!! And I totally agree that in the promo it looks like they are going to kiss on the lips.

thanks for raining on my parade. :lol: From those promo pics, I think we will definetly get something, but what if we actually get something better than we expected. We could also just have the total opposite and it means nothing, but we need something to believe in, in life.

Believe me Xanessa I am thinking of the good stuff :D It was just a thought that crept into my mind :) I'll try not to think that way again...shame on me :lol:

Don't think like that! :lol: The show could just turn their backs on us and be evil towards us forever, though. :p

spoiler box just in case
okay, so when eric was talking to that girl, same thing happend to me delkolover, I even thought he was going to metion Calleigh's name. And then the promo came in, I just jumped off the couch, I pulled a Tom Cruise actually. :) I really think the writers are going in the right direction with this because they are showing the building up, they are actually showing the kiss on the cheek and how they are falling for each other. Corey's just awsome, can't wait.

did ya'll see Eric's face in that spoiler promo? He looks so surprised by her kiss like "Is she really going to kiss me?! :D " So maybe Eric will feel something after this. Remember when Corey said that glass situation was another awkward moment, do you think that this might be one of the awkward moments before?

I keep thinking that maybe Calleigh goes in to kiss Eric on the lips. However, Eric gets confused and moves to the side, so she ends up kissing him on the cheek. For some reason that's how I see it. Although, everytime I think it will go one way it ALWAYS is a different way. My Miami perception is aparently way off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back