Eric & Calleigh #31 - A Vote For E/C Is A Vote For Shirtless Eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on to your sanity. If we are patient and keep the faith Eric and Calleigh will be together. Corey did tell us that they are taking "Baby Steps", and they won't do anything major until sweeps time. So, I think February Sweeps will be a pivotal moment in their relationship.

2.gif

Oh goodness, how are you being so optimistic? Or maybe, I'm just overly pessimistic? Yeah, that might be it.

Corey might have said all that but the fact that it is taking so long and that Tara is in the show now and her and Eric have scenes together sort of disheartens me. I know Tara really isn't a threat, but honestly I don't like her. Lol. I prefer Jake to Tara. No lie.

Out of the spoilers we've gotten.. none of them are giving me much hope. Except maybe for 7.10 and 7.14.

I know they will get together. It's just taking too long. They're just too perfect for each other to be staying apart from one another for so long. These 'baby steps' they're taking need to turn into like.. big steps. Then we can all be happy.:)

Haven't they been taking baby steps for the past 7 season, speed it up, just a little.:hugegrin:

Corey might have said all that but the fact that it is taking so long and that Tara is in the show now and her and Eric have scenes together sort of disheartens me. I know Tara really isn't a threat, but honestly I don't like her. Lol. I prefer Jake to Tara. No lie.

Look at it from Kristine's (she reviews the episodes) point of view...

Kristine said regarding Eric & Tara in GBG:
Sparks are flying between Dr. Price and Delko, but they're not the romantic variety. Ever since Delko pulled the prank on the new ME in "Cheating Death", she's seemed irritated with him. She's annoyed when she finds he's swiped a tool from the morgue in order to dissect the baseball found in the Walshes' house, and she accuses him of hovering in the morgue when she's recovering the bullet fragments from Marty's body. Might there be trouble brewing between the two? I kind of hope so; Miami hasn't seen much friction between the teammates now that Ryan is back in line and Natalia has won her way back into everyone's good graces. A little tension could do the show some good and shake things up a bit.

So... don't look at it as sexual tension, as Megalyn E would have you think, but as the same kind of adversarial tension that Eric and Ryan once had. I mean, think about it... Tara was irriated with Eric, as Kristine said, that he took the scalpel. And, at no time has Eric ever shown any kind of romantic interest in Tara, and same the other way... Tara hasn't shown any romantic interest in Eric. A smile from one to the other does NOT mean there is a romantic interest, nor does a fight between a man and a woman mean there is sexual tension. For the love of God, if smiles and fights meant shippy happiness was down the road, there would be orgies all the time on the show.

Hold on to your sanity. If we are patient and keep the faith Eric and Calleigh will be together. Corey did tell us that they are taking "Baby Steps", and they won't do anything major until sweeps time. So, I think February Sweeps will be a pivotal moment in their relationship.

2.gif

Oh goodness, how are you being so optimistic? Or maybe, I'm just overly pessimistic? Yeah, that might be it.

Out of the spoilers we've gotten.. none of them are giving me much hope. Except maybe for 7.10 and 7.14.

I know they will get together. It's just taking too long. They're just too perfect for each other to be staying apart from one another for so long. These 'baby steps' they're taking need to turn into like.. big steps. Then we can all be happy.:)

Haven't they been taking baby steps for the past 7 season, speed it up, just a little.:hugegrin:

:lol: Hopefully they will!!! I really do understand, from a writing standpoint why they are taking so long with this...I studied journalism, writing and mass communications in college. BUT from a fan standpoint...it is beginning to piss me off.

But I will hold strong! I have faith we will be more than happy when they get together and it will have totally been worth the wait.

I hate this to! I'm about to suffer a brain tummor from this constant one step forward & two steps back. Lol! I mean for the love of god I wish they would just get it over with! Why can't they just at least get them dating or something! AAAAHHHHH! I think its going to be 8 seasons before long we almost halfway through now!

Enhance your calm. Breathe deep and reboot. Eric and Calleigh will be together. We don't want this to turn into a soap however much we want the two of them together. If it happens too fast then the odds of them staying together are slim to none. Patience is a virtue and all that. It's going to happen, just slower than we want it to.

9.gif

I hate this to! I'm about to suffer a brain tummor from this constant one step forward & two steps back. Lol! I mean for the love of god I wish they would just get it over with! Why can't they just at least get them dating or something! AAAAHHHHH! I think its going to be 8 seasons before long we almost halfway through now!

:scream: I know I can't go another summer like this.:scream:

Like I mentioned earlier, hopefully Alexx will do some kind of inquisition into Calleigh's feelings for Eric when she takes care of her in the hospital.:rolleyes:

Enhance your calm. Breathe deep and reboot. Eric and Calleigh will be together. We don't want this to turn into a soap however much we want the two of them together. If it happens too fast then the odds of them staying together are slim to none. Patience is a virtue and all that. It's going to happen, just slower than we want it to.

9.gif

Well said...I totally agree!! :D

The waiting is driving me crazy also. Even more when they are just so great together. I mean honestly this is my favorite TV couples up to date. Or maybe they are right up there with Ross and Rachel :lol:. The only consolation I can find in the waiting is that they'll most probably stay together and not be like this on and off thing or just off thing later on.

9.gif

Yep, plus if they get them together too fast, it's going to end up like Grey's Anatomy where they got Meridith and Derick together so fast that the writers didn't know what to do next, so they broke them up, etc too soap operaish, but you guys get the point.
Yes, I am irritated too, but I belive that something should happen this season, it's just a matter of how soon. We'll get there though!

9.gif

Yep, plus if they get them together too fast, it's going to end up like Grey's Anatomy where they got Meridith and Derick together so fast that the writers didn't know what to do next, so they broke them up, etc too soap operaish, but you guys get the point.
Yes, I am irritated too, but I belive that something should happen this season, it's just a matter of how soon. We'll get there though!

Yeah I would be more pissed if they got them together and then 3 or 4 eps later broke them up for the sake of creating drama and/or b/c they didn't know what to do next.

I'd rather have this long drawn out cat and mouse game if it means that when they do get together it sticks.

9.gif

Heh.. I wouldn't mind it being like a soap. I'd be completely and totally fine with the show having all this Eric and Calleigh relationship drama. As long as they're together.. I'm good.

I mean, it's not like we don't get enough Horatio drama.. we should just shift the focus over to Eric and Calleigh a whole lot more.

Jennifer, I do agree with you. I don't think there is any sexual tension between Tara and Eric.. I simply just do not like her. I don't like any female that isn't Calleigh talking to Eric, honestly.:lol: I think it's because of Eric's past.. he used to just 'hook up' with anyone. He's not the same anymore since he got shot, so I guess that won't happen. But still, I worry, eventhough he seems like 100% commited to Calleigh already and they aren't even together yet. So cute.

I am just one of the most impatient people on Earth, so I guess I'lll just have to learn to be patient because it probably will still be quite a while before they get together. If it is in February when it happens.. then good. Because that is not TOO far away, so I can try to wait it out. I just need some sort of guarantee that they WILL get together and stay together. But Corey can't say too much.:(

9.gif

Heh.. I wouldn't mind it being like a soap. I'd be completely and totally fine with the show having all this Eric and Calleigh relationship drama. As long as they're together.. I'm good.

I mean, it's not like we don't get enough Horatio drama.. we should just shift the focus over to Eric and Calleigh a whole lot more.

Jennifer, I do agree with you. I don't think there is any sexual tension between Tara and Eric.. I simply just do not like her. I don't like any female that isn't Calleigh talking to Eric, honestly.:lol: I think it's because of Eric's past.. he used to just 'hook up' with anyone. He's not the same anymore since he got shot, so I guess that won't happen. But still, I worry, eventhough he seems like 100% commited to Calleigh already and they aren't even together yet. So cute.

I am just one of the most impatient people on Earth, so I guess I'lll just have to learn to be patient because it probably will still be quite a while before they get together. If it is in February when it happens.. then good. Because that is not TOO far away, so I can try to wait it out. I just need some sort of guarantee that they WILL get together and stay together. But Corey can't say too much.:(

JoannaRose897:

I am right there with you. It feels like I've been waiting forever for these two to get together. In my mind, I have no doubt that these two will stay together, or else Calleigh will shoot him :guffaw:

I wonder when they finally get together how long it will take before Stetler finds out and show his smug little ass on the scene to create and discontent!

maybe that wil be our clifhangger this year!

Calleigh & Eric get caught in the broom closet together by Stetler and now the whole team is in jepardy!

Will one of them be forced to go to the night shift? (dramatic ordan music!)

Will one be fired? (Dramatic organ music!)

Will Horatio save the day with his Ho-ness? (Dramatic organ music!)

Will Ryan ever figure out where babies come from? What? No thats not right! LoL!!!!!(Wah Wah Wah!)

Tune in for season 8 of CSI Miami next September after we wade through another llllloooonnnnng no CSI Miami summer to find out if our couple will survive the Rath Of Stetler!!!!!! LOL!!!!! (more dramtic organ music!!!!)

Oh the agonie of it all!!!!

I wonder when they finally get together how long it will take before Stetler finds out and show his smug little ass on the scene to create and discontent!

maybe that wil be our clifhangger this year!

Calleigh & Eric get caught in the broom closet together by Stetler and now the whole team is in jepardy!

Will one of them be forced to go to the night shift? (dramatic ordan music!)

Will one be fired? (Dramatic organ music!)

Will Horatio save the day with his Ho-ness? (Dramatic organ music!)

Will Ryan ever figure out where babies come from? What? No thats not right! LoL!!!!!(Wah Wah Wah!)

Tune in for season 8 of CSI Miami next September after we wade through another llllloooonnnnng no CSI Miami summer to find out if our couple will survive the Rath Of Stetler!!!!!! LOL!!!!! (more dramtic organ music!!!!)

Oh the agonie of it all!!!!
:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

To be honest, it does bother me some when they share scenes alone, and I think its because of what Megalyn said. But, I tell myself that there hasn't been any sexual tension, Eric isn't flirting with her, Eric still loves Calleigh, and I remind myself of what Kristine said. It's like a mantra I think over and over in my head when I get these little niggling thoughts in the back of my mind about Eric & Tara... and then I feel better about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back