Episodes that used animations to help solve cases

footprint

Victim
Hello All,

I was wondering if some of the hard core fans might help me to point out any of the episodes that would have included a forensic animation (where they recreated the crime scene) to help solve the case.

It can be from any of the CSI shows!

Okay since you are asking about any of the CSI shows I am going to put you in the "General Discussion" forum. ;)

The first one that came to mind for me was the B-case from "Not What it Looks Like" in season 3 of CSI:NY. The room was destroyed by a wrecking ball, and I think they made a computer image of the room before it was destroyed...

im pretty sure in bad words they recreate the house fire on a computer to calculate temperatures in different areas of the room or something. sorry, not very specific :lol: been a while since ive seen that ep but i think thats what happens.

And in Right Next Door and Charge of this Post for CSI:NY, they recreated the buildings before the fire and the bomb, respectively.

Didn't they use some kind of crime scene scanner thing to computerize the scenario in "spark of life" on Vegas? They used it to figure out that the man didn't kill himself and that he was in a different position when he was shot or something?

Oh, and in the episode where Sara was trying to figure out who shot the wheelchair bound woman... Melissa, I think her name was?

Back