Episode 9x21 - 'G.O.' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Okay so anticipation killed me then I started to watch it. It's okay, I'm waiting for the big kill and then theme song...then there's this walk in with Eric...long boring thing. Then exciting elevator scene...then bla blah. Natalia's getting annoyed cuz someone is playing with her...Eric and Calleigh scene :) they got a few smiles in. Emily looked awesome! Boring, boring, little anticipation and THEN...

you find out that the whole DAMN thing is a f*&king game!!! And I'm like WTF, CBS? That was so DUMB!

So what did the title mean exactly? Since there's a period after each letter, I'm guessing it doesn't mean "go" as in "go on" lol. But they should have named the episode "Punk'd" or something. Yeesh.

So what did the title mean exactly? Since there's a period after each letter, I'm guessing it doesn't mean "go" as in "go on" lol. But they should have named the episode "Punk'd" or something. Yeesh.
Yesh indeed. Or perhaps 'Psych'? ;)

I've been wondering about the name too. Maybe it's supposed to stand for something like 'Game On'?

I agree Game On is what G.O. means...I thought H would say it in a phrase or something like he does but I didn't catch it..I rather thought he'd be SUPER annoyed with those gaming/acting people who faked it all-I mean calling POLICE and faking an investigation costs the city/county alot of money and time away from REAL cases...honestly I really thought it was some kinda CIA undercover operation and that lady with the dumb party hat was a secret spy organization but it's just some game for bored rich people..get a life people..

It's Game Over. Horatio said it. I was half expecting CBS to show a double header next Sunday. Rerun G.O. at 9 p.m. and the finale at 10 p.m. Undercover Boss will be a repeat anyway because Sunday night was their finale. Would have been a good way to promote the season finale. But I guess that makes too much sense.

It's Game Over. Horatio said it. I was half expecting CBS to show a double header next Sunday. Rerun G.O. at 9 p.m. and the finale at 10 p.m. Undercover Boss will be a repeat anyway because Sunday night was their finale. Would have been a good way to promote the season finale. But I guess that makes too much sense.

:lol: You are right !

This episode was utterly bizarre to me. I don't think I've ever used the word 'bizarre' to discuss an episode before. The 1st 30 mins were great and then.... I agree with what C.H.E.A.R said.
I won't discuss why I didn't like the episode seeing that some people haven't watched it yet. There was 1 part which didn't make sense but I can't remember how to put things in a spoiler box now so I'll wait until the episode re-airs and ask the question.
When is the episode re-airing? From what I understand the last part of the episode was cut off because of the president's speech?
I did like the elevator scene.
The conversation between Eric and Calleigh was also nice. I don't ship the couple anymore but it was nice to see them having a normal chat as friends like they did in seasons 1 to 4.

Back