Episode 9x15 - 'Blood Lust' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

In a word...MEH!

Really didn't care much for this episode. It just didn't get my attention and way to predictable. Molly is fine, I have no problem with her so far, but sure would like to know what happened to Travers and Valera.

Sounds like I'm in the minority, but I have no use for Molly at all. What's her purpose, other than to flirt with Ryan? And I have to agree; where are Michael, Maxine, and even Dave? I guess Molly was right; there IS a high turnover in that lab!

then I realized I was comparing it to Criminal Minds

Funny, I was comparing it to Silence of the Lambs.

Don't remember where I've seen Alicia Witt, but she was excellent.

Okay, I'm curious. How does Ryan dig up a dead body wearing a white suit and brown shoes?

And I have to agree; where are Michael, Maxine, and even Dave? I guess Molly was right; there IS a high turnover in that lab!

Dave was just there an ep or two ago. Travers is listed in the credits for an upcoming episode. As for Valera, good question. I want Valera back. :(

She was the daughter on "Cybil" and I believe she was in "Urban Legends". She was also in the Hugh Grant/Sandra Bullock movie "Two Weeks Notice".

And with was up with H and the butterfly? :shifty: That was just ... weird.

I was thinking maybe Marisol came by to say "Hi" to H. OMG I am so bad huh!?!? :guffaw: Please don't anybody hate me! :lol: ;)

It's okay. I never took the whole Marisol thing seriously, anyway. H becomes a cradle robber and then she dies. It was so poorly thought out. But they keep trying to make us believe in it by sending him to her grave anytime he saves (or not) some young female. :rolleyes:

!

Funny, I was comparing it to Silence of the Lambs.

Okay, I'm curious. How does Ryan dig up a dead body wearing a white suit and brown shoes?

I guess Silence of the Lambs works, too. Either way, it was so creepy!

Alicia Witt was first Cybill Shepard's daughter, Zoe, in Cybill, then, for a few months, she was Logan's partner Falacci in Law&Order: Criminal Intent. She's so talented she could have made that role more like Jack-of-All-Trades from Criminal Minds' inspiration, NBC's 1990s show, Profiler. But then perhaps she might have outshined the regulars.

Re Ryan: yeah, it must be the Super H powers rubbing off on him. Do you think he'll start wearing sunglasses all the time, now? :lol:

Re Ryan: yeah, it must be the Super H powers rubbing off on him. Do you think he'll start wearing sunglasses all the time, now?

Little Ryan doing the sunnies and one-liners? I would love to see that. :lol:

When I saw the butterfly wing, Silence of the Lambs was my first thought. Now we just need a guy who crossdresses and owns a poodle.

Back