Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 08, 2010
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#815) "Miami, We Have a Problem"

THE CSIs SOLVE THE MURDER OF A MAN WHO WAS KILLED IN OUTER SPACE, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 8

"Miami, We Have a Problem" - The CSIs solve the murder of a man who was killed in outer space, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 8 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS
Horatio Caine............................. David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne....................... Emily Procter
Eric Delko............................. Adam Rodriguez
Jesse Cardoza............................ Eddie Cibrian
Ryan Wolfe............................... Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp................................ Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista........................... Eva La Rue
Walter Simmons............................ Omar Miller

RECURRING CAST
Tom Loman...................... Christian Clemenson
Michael Travers............... Christopher Redman

GUEST CAST
Beau Lendell............................ Flex Alexander
Sam Gardner..................................... Ted King
Janet Gardner............................... Clare Carey
Dominic Cross......................... Thad Luckinbill
Keith Palmer.............................. David Chisum
Neal.................................. Giancarlo Carmona
Jody...................................... Dilshad Vadsaria
Kurt................................................. Mike Foy
Ross......................................... Granville Ames

WRITTEN BY: Brian Davidson

DIRECTED BY: Sam Hill
RATING: To Be Announced

I don't know why but this episode promo makes me crack up everytime I watch it!

LOL! CSIs in space! Now THAT is thinking outside the box!:lol:

VomitComet....:guffaw:

Travers! :adore:

And CBS has posted a sneak peek of the episode:

click me!

(I'm not sure if it's available outside the U.S., so I apologize if it's not. I'll keep an eye out to see if anyone else uploads it for non-U.S. viewers)

Last edited:
When I saw the extend promo for this, Jesse and Walter remained me of little kids on Christmas morning.

It couild have been Ryan and Walter in space; now that would have been a hoot. But once again......:(

HA HA HA HA! Any show that starts off with Bad Romance is gonna be funny. Who knows, I may even enjoy this episode.

It couild have been Ryan and Walter in space; now that would have been a hoot. But once again......:(
It would have been fun to see Ryan and Walter in space,but the writers do kind of have an out for this one.Ryan is afraid of heights,I could actually see him getting sick in space.He did mention he didn't go because of the name "Vomit Comet".

It would have been fun to see Ryan and Walter in space,but the writers do kind of have an out for this one.Ryan is afraid of heights,I could actually see him getting sick in space.He did mention he didn't go because of the name "Vomit Comet".

Thanks greatfan. That just jogged my memory "Wrecking Crew" up in the crane; he was so cute. Yeah I could see him in the vomit comet; not a pretty sight. :lol:

Last edited:
Glad to see Eric will be on!!:thumbsup: I hope to have time to watch it. Miami is like a comic relief for me so I want a funny episode.Still do not like Walter and I am undecided about jesse.Sure he is hot but I need to see more.

Silenddisco.LOVE your banner.:)

Glad to see Eric will be on!!:thumbsup: I hope to have time to watch it. Miami is like a comic relief for me so I want a funny episode.Still do not like Walter and I am undecided about jesse.Sure he is hot but I need to see more.

Silenddisco.LOVE your banner.:)
I don't think Eric is in this one.He is to appear in episode 16.The press releases have been listing Eric even in the episodes he doesn't appear in.

When did Ryan mention "vomit comet"? I didn't see a promo where he mentioned that apparently. :lol: But the "one show will go where no CSI has gone before" part of the promo cracks me up every time.

Back