Episode 7x22 - 'Dead on Arrival' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

I guess I missed the promo. Does anyone know where it can be found online? I know that I only have 2 days but I need a little sneak peek. From what people have said it should be pretty good. I also hate reality shows so the fact that CSI is making fun of them is great!

Same here... especially the dating ones. :lol:

UGH! I knowwww!!!! It's like every channel there's some dirty new show with boobs and hair and makeup and nasty challenges and clocks or roses or.....whatever!!!

Thanks a lot Bachelor, for helping ruin TV. Ok, The Bachelor is a little more classy than the others, but it still started the trend.

Yeah and now there's a new one coming on called "The Cougar" or something about a bunch of younger guys in competition for the the affections of a woman who is most likely old enough to be their mother! :lol:

:eek: I saw a commercial for that the other night and nearly threw up!!! What is this world coming to?!?!?

But when someone (maybe Ryan?) said in the last episode about the Cougar Effect or something I thought of that show and wondered if they were talking about it.

Miami spoofing things is always funny. People spoofing Miami is probably even more funny.

I am going to get a huge kick out of this episode. Reality shows annoy me so to see Miami spoof it makes it so much better.

Same here... especially the dating ones. :lol:

UGH! I knowwww!!!! It's like every channel there's some dirty new show with boobs and hair and makeup and nasty challenges and clocks or roses or.....whatever!!!

Thanks a lot Bachelor, for helping ruin TV. Ok, The Bachelor is a little more classy than the others, but it still started the trend.

Haha, I hate to admit this, but I actually enjoyed the one with the clocks ("Flavor of Love") because it was so dumb. And the contestants on it! They were a whole new level of stupid. It was kind of funny to see them make complete fools out of themselves. But other than that, reality shows, especially dating ones, turn me off.

I really can't wait to see how "Miami" is going to portray them.

Yeah and now there's a new one coming on called "The Cougar" or something about a bunch of younger guys in competition for the the affections of a woman who is most likely old enough to be their mother! :lol:

:eek: I saw a commercial for that the other night and nearly threw up!!! What is this world coming to?!?!?

But when someone (maybe Ryan?) said in the last episode about the Cougar Effect or something I thought of that show and wondered if they were talking about it.

Miami spoofing things is always funny. People spoofing Miami is probably even more funny.

Ya know what is even crazier? That show about the Cougar got like the highest ratings for that channel ever and in general they were big!!!

There are people out there who will watch anything!! And I have to admit I do watch some of them b/c it is fun to watch these pathetic people make complete a**es out of themselves. But for what? money? a chance at fake love? popularity?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I mean the fact that there are soo many of them sooo tells you that people actually 1) watch it and 2) want to see it!

If no one wanted to see it they wouldn't be on!!

Reality TV isn't even "reality".....the majority of it is scripted and set up in some way. The only "reality tv" out there, imo, is the frickin news!! :lol:
And I do like the Amazing Race, Biggest Loser and sometimes Kitchen Nightmares. But none of it is actually "real" so to speak.

Question about promo: What does the guy (from Drew Carey show) say to Calleigh before she says 'if I could, I would.' ? I'm going deaf.

It really looks like it's gonna be a funny episode, we havent had one since Three Way. Yay I can't wait!

Question about promo: What does the guy (from Drew Carey show) say to Calleigh before she says 'if I could, I would.' ? I'm going deaf.

It really looks like it's gonna be a funny episode, we havent had one since Three Way. Yay I can't wait!

he said something like "you can't arrest me for that" I think.

Because some 20-something guys are competing for a 40 year old woman? :lol: I looked at it and they're only about 12 - 17 years younger than her. Hardly "mom age" for them. I say more power to her! :thumbsup:

Of course, I won't be watching The Cougar since I can't stand most reality shows. But I definitely will be watching Miami, because I think this looks like a really good and funny episode. (Not to mention Ryan in his pink t-shirt:drool: .... or maybe I shouldn't drool since he's 10 years younger than me ;))

hey you guys. for the upcoming episode tongiht. CBS released a small clip from tongiths episode. it's just the basic clip that they usually release about finding the body and everything. the episode is coming soon.

Good morning everyone! I just found this about tonight's episode

http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/04/73201/

Apparently Natalia is a big fan of the show, that is funny. I wonder if Valera likes it too?

Thanks for the link! I actually think Valera doesn't watch much TV according to delkolover's spoilers for this episode. I would expect her to be all over that stuff, but I guess not. Oh Valera....

I'm glad she has a scene with Ryan in this episode. I wonder why they tend to put the two together. Probably because of all that drama in season 3. Or it's my imagination..

Apparently Natalia is a big fan of the show, that is funny. I wonder if Valera likes it too?

Thanks for the link! I actually think Valera doesn't watch much TV according to delkolover's spoilers for this episode. I would expect her to be all over that stuff, but I guess not. Oh Valera....

I'm glad she has a scene with Ryan in this episode. I wonder why they tend to put the two together. Probably because of all that drama in season 3. Or it's my imagination..

Oh yeah I forgot about that spoiler. I would think that she would be all over that too...but maybe its just my thinking
I like seeing Ryan and Valera together....they always make me laugh

Thanks so much texmex! :)

It really does make sense to me that Natalia watches these types of shows. This really sounds like a fun episode and I'm looking forward to seeing it. I wonder what the producers and crew of the Bachelor think about it. I'm willing to bet they'll be watching tonight, too :lol:.

According to the spoilers, Ryan asks Valera if she watches the show and she says she prefers reading a good book to reality tv. I think those two appear in a lot of scenes together because they both have that sort of odd sense of humor that some people just don't get. Remember the time when Valera cracked that joke and I think it was Horatio standing there with her and he just didn't show any emotion. The joke went right over his head. :lol: Ryan would have totally laughed because he would have gotten the joke since they have similiar senses of humor. :lol:

Back