Episode #611: 'Guerillas in the Mist' **CONTAINS SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Dec 10, 2007.

1. globe

globe Victim

Re: Episode #611: 'Guerillas in the Mist' **CONTAINS SPOILER

i dun get how super H is not fried when the first blast got well into the front seats :D

the blast

2. Mightion

Mightion Hit and Run

Re: Episode #611: 'Guerillas in the Mist' **CONTAINS SPOILER

I just saw this episode - I was on vaction last week, so ironically I hadn't watched it (I usually watch new episodes when I get home from work)... you know what's coming next though. A numbered list.

1. The Horatio Super God Shield. It exists, and even protects his clothing. Before they cut to H calmly exiting the Hummer, I thought, in that two seconds, maybe H some kind of remote control... but, no.

2. And without backup, of course, but then again, why would H need it? He's got the Super God Shield.

3. Ryan trying to be mini-H accusing the customs' agent. Even H knows better to accuse people like that without evidence.

4. How the heck do you sneak up on three guys in a warehouse using a gun you have to wheel around? I'll assume he had the barrels set up with his touch panels and targeting computer set... unless...

"He's turned off his computer."

"Butler, you've turned off your targeting computer; what's wrong?"

Anyway, the episode was unbelievable enough ever BEFORE the Hummer got toasted. I just have to shake my head.