Episode #603: 'Inside Out' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Oct 5, 2007.

1. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Eric said Horatio's name and not 'H' like he usually says in the other episodes.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Discussion of future eppisodes might belong in the Spoiler thread. But I said Continue, as long as they don't forget about Ray Jr, Madison, and DON'T introduce any more family members.

3. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

I agree! But then I woud like to see an interaction betweeen julia abberley and horatio. the reason why she gave up her son...

4. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

For me to be Real fan on some tv show or character is to see and admit when something is worng and don`t fit with the picture. In meaning S 1-3 I was big H fan, but now the last 2 years only the stron words without any backup stay from H. And I don`t like this at all. Where is the depth and substance ?! Why all is only about and around H ?! For now Kyle story line is only the next row from H angst/drama/melodrama list. No thanks. Don`t know why I was expect something more from TGTB, I already have to learn my lesson. Also why all peoples near H have to play victim and H to save them and the day ?! Kayl is problem teen and I was expect to see some confrontation between him and the boy... But no ... For me is time some one to save H from him self or save us from this nonsense ..

5. Ally

Ally Dead on Arrival

I guess the last episode of this season we'll have Kyle leaving jail and Horatio telling him to live with him. I guess then many people will like to watch S7 premiere to know what's his reaction and how they'll live together.

I voted continue because I just love the relationship between them and specially the vulnerable and emotional side of Horatio Caine, I guess you just love your son at the first time even if you didn't know about him or if he's a criminal. I loved to see Horatio threatning to kill the other guy.

6. Hankster

Hankster Coroner

Never mind--I even wrote it down while I was watching it and forgot! It was a bit of a stretch though.

Still, you gotta love the Mini-H haircut Kyle got! Heheheheheeee!!!!

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Julio's girlfriend. She was the deaf girl who was killed-- (the one they thought Frank had initially shot) she read the lips of Horatio and Frank when they were talking about Kyle. So that's how they found out.

It's a bit of a stretch even for the writers though, lol.

8. BlueCurl

BlueCurl Pathologist

Maybe far strechted but I would never had thought of that so I think it was a nice twist!

9. Wolfefangirl

Wolfefangirl Dead on Arrival

*rolls around on floor* SQUEE!!! I luff this episode to death! As I was watching it, I had to keep my squealing down to a minnium cuz I was watching it while my mom was sleeping. :p

I was just relieved when I learned Frank didn't kill the girl. But, I was just as amazed when I learned that she was Julio's fiancee.

Teh H/Kyle scenes made me cry my little eyes out! When Kyle got his hair cut, I didn't even know it looked like Horatio's until someone pointed it out! Just give the kid some matching sunnies, and he'll be a mini Horatio! =p

10. Finch

It was an interesting twist. :) Albeit a little 'out there' but it worked wel for the episode.

I actually thought this episode made more sense than the premiere. :lol:

11. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

I don't like the Kylestoryline because there was lots and lots of old stuff what they could have brought back :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*coughs* Suzie *coughs* Madison *coughs*

Ok one thing I couldn't understand.. why the deaf girl was there to see what H says to Frank? I mean, I know WHY but did they get idea "hey, you go there and tell me what that red head says and then tell me before I go to the bus"
    And what if H would have just said "It's a nice weather today" I mean I don't get it.

How they KNEW H was saying something 'important' to Frank or did I just miss it?

... Ok fine, I wasn't only one wondering this.

I bet during the season Kyle dies and then H is on a killing mission again :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

and I have to say wow... Rebecca was back :eek: And as beyatchy as always :D I'm glad they've brought something old back.

12. Finch

Source: Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Monday, February 11, 2008
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#602) "Inside Out" (Repeat)

"Inside Out" - Horatio searches for his son after he goes missing during a deadly prison break, on a rebroadcast of CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Feb. 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. (Originally broadcast 10/8/07)

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
    Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
    Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
    Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
    Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
    Sgt. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
    Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera: Boti Bliss
    Kyle Harmon: Evan Ellingson
    Samantha Barrish: Jessica Szohr