Episode #602: 'Cyber-lebrity' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
CSI: MIAMI [EPISODE CHANGE]
Air Date: Monday, October 01, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#603) "Cyber-lebrity"

***Note: This episode has been substituted for the one originally scheduled to air. So, it's still the second episode. No one missed anything. ;)

WHILE THE INTERNET TURNS A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL INTO AN INTERNATIONAL SEX SYMBOL, INFORMATION LEAKED ABOUT HORATIO PUTS HIS LIFE IN DANGER, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 1

"Cyber-lebrity" - After the Internet turns a high school girl into an international sex symbol, information leaked about Horatio puts his life in danger, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 1 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Sgt. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Rick Stetler: David Lee Smith
Samantha Barrish: Jessica Szohr

GUEST CAST:

Candace Walker: Jessy Schram
Ken Walker: Nolan North
Meg Walker: Andrea Robinson
Luke Selyan: Michael Hamilton
Miranda Harton: Brianne Davis
Robert Whitten: Brian Krause
Gil Callem: Vince Vieluf
Amanda: Hannah Marks
Photographer: Roy Oraschin
Barista: Brandon Hirsch
Fan Girl: Najla Bashirah
On-Scene Reporter: John Burke

Written by: Corey Evett & Matt Partney

Directed by: Matt Earl Beesley

RATING: TV-14-LV

(Source: Futon Critic)

Re: Episode #603: 'Cyber-lebrity' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Wwwwaaaahhh! No Valera, no Cooper, no Yelina. :( All in all, though, the episode looks intriguing. I like the idea of H in peril - he'll have to drape on the Super H cape and save himself this time. ;)

H in peril. "Horatio almost dies", and I quote Ann D. I think we gota take this with a pinch of salt.

No Yelina! Sob...

ok...I really really want to know if Ryan goes shirtless in thie ep :D :devil: i'm hoping that the girl he's looking after who is a swimmer neeeds rescuing and Ryanrips of his shirt and dives in to save her....hey a girl can dream

I hope if he gets shot, the bullets just don't bounch off him... ^^

Sounds pretty interesting, a lot more interesting than the case in the first episode which to be honest was boring..

I don'think H will be in danger.... I'll remeber forever "H almost dies".
No yelina?...sigh :(.
I'm looking forward for Samantha....How will she be? :confused:
I've just seen the promo....it's fantastic :eek:
OMG...Ryan as a bodyguard....I really don't know what to think about it :confused: ... I want him back as a CSI :D
And.....WOW.... Calleigh with bow and arrow :eek: ..... this episode must be great :D

Did I see Stetler there :D:D:D :devil: :devil:

I hope we get him more than just one line :D

Why it's eppy 603? Shouldn't after 601 become 602?

DaWacko said:
Why it's eppy 603? Shouldn't after 601 become 602?
Ahem, we were just testing to see how observant you all are! :D

Thanks Ducky. ;)

^ Well the original info stated it was #603, and I didn't want to have 602 in the title when it said 603 in the information. (Since it was an episode change) I thought it would be less confusing. :lol: Apparently not, lol.

Thanks for changing it Luce. :)

Yeah while the original production number of this ep was 603...I think it is safe to say we can list it as 602 since it is airing second.

Esepcially since they have moved the two eps airing after this one around also...I think they should just be listed in the order that they air and not the production number. It is less confusing for people.

But don't worry I got where you were coming from when you listed this e as 603 and not 602 ;)

Thanks. ;) Glad I'm not going crazy. :D

And yes, listing them in which order they air is simpler. In my opinion it would be even simpler if the producers wouldn't switch around the episodes.

The only upside to this episode so far for me is seeing Stetler again. I've missed him so I hope he's back raising hell as usual. Although I'd like to see him a little less spineless, lol.

I'm interested in seeing the new girl too--though I'm not sure why they feel the need to replace their A/V techs every couple of seasons.

Doh, I realised too, where the 603 came but thought someone may come here and thing "OMG!!!! DID I MIZ TEH SECNOD EPPY!?!?!?!??!"

:p :p

As for changing episode places... I think most stupid one was on season four :rolleyes:

*Jumps in* The network will sometimes change up air dates as well, which causes a lot of frustration for the technical people doing the CG effects, leaving them sometimes with a week instead of three to get the effects done. One of the early ones, I think season 2?, Slow Burn?with the fire that flashed over Eric and Alexx had that very issue, along with only being able to film a small part of the Everglades, and the CG guys were really pushed to the limit trying to make it look good when CBS gave them a whole week! *jumps back out* We now return you to your regularly scheduled episode 2. :)

^^ I thought that too Ducky. :lol: Ah well, it's all good now and less confusing. Apologies for wracking everyone's brains, lol.

^ I remember that incident with 'Slow Burn'. Hopefully they didn't do it to the folks who edited 'Cyber-lebrity'. Shotty/quickly done effects is never a good thing. Though they usually do a pretty good job. (Better than the writers sometimes do on their scripts :p)

I'm wondering how Horatio's life could possibly be in danger because some information leaked. I suppose it's where Stetler will come in.

Woohoo....Ryan as a bodyguard....I can't wait.......hopefully we'll see more of hime in this one...i hope son....hmmm H in danger again, will this be like last year and the helicopper (heehee)

Back