Finch

Funnier in Enochian
Super Moderator
Info courtesy of The Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
Air Date: Monday, February 12, 2007
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#515) "Man Down"

A MEMBER OF THE TEAM IS PRONOUNCED DEAD AFTER BEING SHOT IN THE HEAD, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, FEB. 12, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Part Two of a Two-Part Episode

"Man Down" -- A member of the team is pronounced dead after being shot in the head, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Monday, Feb. 12 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Karen Gaviola directed the episode written by Ildy Modrovich.

Not wanting to give up, Horatio has the CSI rushed to the hospital and watches as doctors try to bring him back. Meanwhile, the CSIs find evidence that could lead them to Clavo Cruz, the man behind Eric's shooting.

SERIES REGULARS:

Horatio Caine: David Caruso
Calleigh Duquesne: Emily Procter
Eric Delko: Adam Rodriguez
Alexx Woods: Khandi Alexander
Ryan Wolfe: Jonathan Togo
Det. Frank Tripp: Rex Linn
Natalia Boa Vista: Eva La Rue

RECURRING CAST:

Valera: Boti Bliss
Clavo Cruz: Gonzalo Menendez
General Cruz: Castula Guerra
Cathy Gibson: Jennifer Hall
Dr. Joyce Carmel: Lesley Fera

GUEST CAST:

Joseph Trevi: Joanquim de Almeida
Stan Keeler: JR Bourne
Audrey Van Der Mere: Angie Milliken
Tanner Wilcox: Andres Saenz-Hudson
Judith Freeman: Jillian Reeves de Ortiz
Paramedic: Matt Ferrucci
E.R. Nurse #1: Reggie Jordan
E.R. Nurse #2: Kathleen Mary Carthy

Clavo is soooo cool...I didn't think he would just break out to take revenge on only Horatio. I mean his 'father' did technically put him behind bars by denying him diplomatic immunity so I could totally see him being just as pissed at the man he called 'dad' all his life.

I can't wait for this ep!!!

Is it just me or in the promo does it look like Frank gets shot? Or could it possibly be Clavo's "dad"? The shot is rite after u c Frank and Horatio outside a buildin and Frank says somethin, then the next shot is someone gettin shot in a house

I don't know there has been speculation about it....I've watched the promo for that many times but each time I am still unsure if it is Frank. The guy who gets shot, if he does get shot like I said it is hard to tell is dressed in what looks to be the same clothes as Frank.

It is soooo hard to tell. Dude this ep just keeps pouring it on! I want it to be monday already?!! :lol:

I've been watching that promo relentlessly for days, and I can't quite tell if it's Frank or not. I don't think it will be, shooting two of the main cast in two consecutive episodes is really overkill, and it would totally take away from the importance of Eric's shooting. It certainly does make me more excited though! :lol:

Seriously, I am hyped for this episode. I really can't remember the last time I was this anxious for Monday to come. This is one episode where I really hope they amp up the emotion. I'm really struggling to sit still over here, the wait is killing me! :D

I am really excited for the episode too. I just hope Delko doesn't die. Did he get shot in the head or the neck? I thought it was the neck but then on the summary of the episode it said head so now i'm not so sure.

CSI_Ali said:

Seriously, I am hyped for this episode. I really can't remember the last time I was this anxious for Monday to come. This is one episode where I really hope they amp up the emotion. I'm really struggling to sit still over here, the wait is killing me! :D

I hear ya. This whole week has been a blur since Monday :lol:
I hope nothing happens to Frank. I love his no-BS attitude and the fact that he's from Texas (as am I ^_^)

i dont think they gonna kill anyone off... and same here people... im counting the hours until monday 10pm... i got like test and projects and a long day of school but it should all be worth it... CANT WAIT!!

Thanks for posting the spoiler :)

We've only got about two days left until the episode airs and I'm extremely pumped. Like other people have said I can't remember the last time I've been this excited for a new Monday night eppy!

Yayyyy :lol:

I'm excited for this episode as well. :D

I've been reading a lot about this episode for the past month, and I'm still as excited as the day I first saw the info about it. :) I think this episode will appeal to the new Miami fans and regular fans alike. There seems to be quite a bit of continuity, so it's one of things that has drawn me to last week's episode and this episode. :) (Woo! Clavo!)

I keep forgetting that this is sweeps though. :lol: It won't always be this exciting and interesting. *sigh*

Back