Episode 10x15 - 'No Good Deed' ***CONTAINS SPOILERS***

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Futon Critic

CSI: MIAMI
    Air Date: Sunday, March 04, 2012
    Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
    Episode Title: (#1015) "No Good Deed"

WHEN A NEIGHBORHOOD DO-GOODER IS MURDERED, HORATIO AND THE CSIs DISCOVER THAT HE WAS PLANNING TO BLOW THE WHISTLE ON SOMETHING BIG, ON "CSI: MIAMI," SUNDAY, MARCH 4

"No Good Deed" - When a neighborhood do-gooder is murdered, Horatio and the CSIs discover that he was planning to blow the whistle on something big, on CSI: MIAMI, Sunday, March 4 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:
    David Caruso (Horatio Caine)
    Emily Procter (Calleigh Duquesne)
    Adam Rodriguez (Eric Delko)
    Jonathan Togo (Ryan Wolfe)
    Rex Linn (Det. Frank Tripp)
    Eva La Rue (Natalia Boa Vista)
    Omar Miller (Walter Simmons)

RECURRING CAST:
    Christian Clemenson (Tom Loman)
    Taylor Cole (Samantha Owens)
    Wes Ramsey (Dave Benton)

GUEST CAST:
    Patrick Breen (Henry Duncan)
    Matt Angel (Sean Duncan)
    Reshma Shetty (Jane Caldicott)
    Manny Jimenez Jr. (Manuel Gonzales)
    David Burke (Will Kingsley)
    Wolfgang Bodison (Bob Scherner)
    Cassidy Freeman (Connie Jaden)
    Diego Serrano (Dylan Perez)
    Vinicius Ferreira Machado (Felipe Moreno)
    Joel Murray (George Olsen)
    Ryan McPartlin (Josh Avery)
    Dean Cudworth (John #2)

WRITTEN BY: Grace DeVuono
    DIRECTED BY: Matt Earl Beesley RATING: To Be Announced

2. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

I think this is one of the episodes that Natalia isn't in. :confused:

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Yeah, she isn't. :(

4. fanilowchick

fanilowchick Police Officer

5. jimihendrix

jimihendrix Rookie

Tonight's Miami was fantastic! What Drama, WOW! I have to go back and rewatch it again with my Xfinity/Comcast On Demand. My favorite part tonight is when the guy had a knife to Walter's neck, and Horatio came in and told they crazy guy with the knife his choices! Also, looks like Ryan's crush on the new gal did not go too well, she has a boyfriend! Poor Ryan Wolfe! Hope everyone enjoyed tonight's show "No Good Deed". The team busted many that do wrong! They were all great tonight!

Peace to all CSI Fans, and R.I.P. Davy Jones of the Monkees

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  6. greatfan

greatfan Captain

^^
    I had to work so I didn't get to see the episode. I plan to catch it on line later.
    Sounds as if you enjoyed jimihendrex. Looking forward to seeing it.

7. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

I enjoyed this episode very much! Ryan was so cute with Sam! Very good ending, and good use of the entire team, except of course Natalia, but I didn't miss her at all.

8. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

Hi everyone! I agree it was a fantastic episode, but I have to say that I don't like very much sam and ryan's scene... I don't like her, and Ryan flirting with all new girls is getting boring...

9. daisymay

daisymay Police Officer

Yes, quite enjoyed it - pretty much old-style Miami - lots of plot, action, less character-driven. (Personally, I prefer character, but that's just me...) Quite a lot of H, so I'm happy, although the final scene should have been his, not Calleigh's. Thought the victim was a complete pain - I'd have wanted him dead. Still don't know what Samantha is for. Aren't we rating this one?

10. Hardline Pro

Hardline Pro Lab Technician

Yes, very much. The first scene where Horatio, Tom, and Frank were all on the beach reminded me of the earlier seasons (1, 2, & 3). The coloring and the way they shot H was fantastic.

I thought it was one of the better episodes this season. Eric and Calleigh are finally getting some screen time together. The part when Horatio had to save Walter was cool, I wasn't expecting that. Thank god it wasn't Calleigh or Eric or someone else with him, they've had to be saved a few too many times. :lol: Even though I don't like Sam very much, the last part with Ryan was funny. :thumbsup:

Just one question - how did the truck driver know it was Henry that reported him? And how would he have been able to find him to kill him afterwards? :confused:

11. greatfan

greatfan Captain

Henry gave his name when he reported the truck driver.The truck driver was able to find his home address and then follow him.
    Being made to feel foolish is never funny.
    Ryan was clearly more than interested in flirting with Sam. Instead of having Ryan flirting/interested in the new girls with no outcome,let him be sucessful for once. Let him have a relationship off screen(I don't necessarily need to see it.). Jon Togo himself has said he would like the character to have a girlfriend,the writers are being ridiculous.
    I liked how Henry's death actually snowballed into the team being able discover and solve several crimes.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2012
  12. spencerreidfan

spencerreidfan Police Officer

Loved it!!! What an improvement over last week's. If the grade scale were up I'd give it an A.

The murder was very creative and I was shocked to find out who actually did it. I'm glad they focused on water (it is CSI: Miami, after all) and Eric got a brief chance to show his underwater recovery knowledge.

Manuel and the Nicaraguan drug dealer was a bit confusing and they could have done without that part of the plot. I did love when Horatio came up on the guy from behind and then in the interrogation, "Get out of my face" - "You're lucky you still have one."

Poor Ryan got cock-blocked again!! He has the worst luck. The State's Attorney guy is certainly easy on the eyes; will we be seeing him again?

Missed Natalia :(

All in all, a great episode.

13. Alessia

Alessia Dead on Arrival

And this time they've also put it this "competition" with sam's boyfriend ... It seems that they enjoy to make Ryan look like a completely dumb.

14. Titaneers

Titaneers Victim

The last part with Ryan was absolutely NOT funny.... i've been in his shoes before and it's not fun, nor cool, and it makes you feel like crap for a while...
    i wonder what he was writing down at the end... poor guy...
    overall, the episode was pretty good.. one of the better ones in the season.. the snowballing/connecting the crimes is why CSI is awesome

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

I agree with you Titaneers,what part of someone being hurt (TV or not) is funny?
    I loved the snowballing effect of Henry's death as far a the other crimes.