Emmy Nomination Ballots Released

Thanks for the explantion, though it still leaves me :wtf:.

You couldn't have said it better :thumbsup:
Maybe they think it can't hurt anything.It is strange that the actors just submit themselves (and their agency/management). Perhaps for some it's for publicity even if it's limited.
Well to me, when you keep submitting people knowing that, no matter what, the Academy is going to ignore you...well it's just useless and it's going to hurt someone. I mean if the Academy keeps ignoring the three CSIs, what can people think of these shows which keep submitting with no results? Surely, they're stubborn, but then again, what else?
IDK, this isn't that kind of publicity I'd look for my client, if I were an Agency :p

I think it doesn't look as bad for them because basically every TV show does the same thing. I mean, pretty much every actor on Gossip Girl was submitted. That has to say something.

Maybe they think it can't hurt anything.It is strange that the actors just submit themselves (and their agency/management). Perhaps for some it's for publicity even if it's limited.
Well to me, when you keep submitting people knowing that, no matter what, the Academy is going to ignore you...well it's just useless and it's going to hurt someone. I mean if the Academy keeps ignoring the three CSIs, what can people think of these shows which keep submitting with no results? Surely, they're stubborn, but then again, what else?
IDK, this isn't that kind of publicity I'd look for my client, if I were an Agency :p

I think it doesn't look as bad for them because basically every TV show does the same thing. I mean, pretty much every actor on Gossip Girl was submitted. That has to say something.
It says lots of things...still, I find it pretty stupid :p

It just angers me that the Academy doesn't recognize procedural dramas. What I don't get is how Mariska Hagitay wins every other year, but NOONE from CSI ever even gets a nod? All the other cop shows get a shot...

Back