Eminem

Jay1987

Witness
Eminem is hot.

I like a few of his songs, mostly the ones that don't have a lot of swearing or rude stuff in them just because I don't find the amusement in them. But I like his new song We Made You. :)

I like Eminem because he says alot of things that are controversial that many other people are afraid to say. He is an artist in every sense of the word. I've enjoyed his music for the last six or seven years now, and he never disappoints.

I just wanted to pop in and say, I love Eminem to! I have all his CD's. I'll own his latest one as well, and I knew he wouldn't stay retired for long. An artist can never truly stop being an artist, even though they say they are going to quit.

My mother enjoys the hell out of him to, because she saw him for what he was. Somebody that said what was on his mind and if you kept feeding him the fuel, he'd just keep coming back.

I haven't watched 8 Mile in a while, I think its time :) Gotta lose yourself!

I like some of Eminem's music, but in listening to his new one, it just isn't grabbing me like a lot of his previous stuff. Maybe I'll just have to listen to it a bit more.

Back