Emily Procter: Two Characters Will Die On 'CSI: Miami'

CSI Files

Captain
In an interview yesterday with the Early Show, actress <font color=yellow>Emily Procter</font> (Calleigh Duquesne) revealed what's in store for the last four episodes of CSI: Miami

According to the actress, a few storylines will be resolved and a few characters might not be around at all next season. "We are going to find out who the mole is. Two people are going to die. And I think we're going to be on our way out of the country all in the next four episodes."

While Procter didn't reveal the identity of the mole, or which two characters will bite the dust during the final episode, she admitted one thing: "I hope it's not me. Because I — I don't know what I'll do next year."

The actress's immediate concern during "Open Water," however, was trying to keep her meal down while her character and <font color=yellow>Khandi Alexander's</font> Alexx Woods fished out an entire foot out of a shark's stomach.

"I have to say, to be honest, that actually grossed me out," she revealed. "I was standing over the leg, and I just thought, 'Oh, God, this just so doesn't smell good to me at all.' And finally [I asked] what it's made out of, [and I was told], ham. I just thought, 'Oh, God. If you like ham, you would have loved it. I don't really love ham."

Visit CBS News to read the rest of the article and watch a video of the interview.<center></center>

Re: Emily Procter: Two Characters Will Die On 'CSI: Miami'

"I hope it's not me. Because I — I don't know what I'll do next year."

okay first i thought that not telling to the actors who is the mole can be interesting, but after THAT line i really hope it's not her.....

and two characters dying? what the hell are they doing?

Well.......................I'm pretty sure one of them is Marisol but the other who knows. To be honest as much as Ive not been happy with the show the last few months. I'm on pins & needles now to see what happens.

I'd love to see Boa Vista be killed off but I doubt that's going to happen.

What TWO Character will be die??
I pretty sure that the first one is Marisol..and the second one..well I think It can be Ryan, Eric our Calleigh but I hope that it´s not them

I am certain that one of them is Marisol, the other I think might be Ryan or Eric.

As for the mole, Boa Vista. She just seems suspicious to me.

She said two people are going to die, not two main characters are going to die. It could be someone like the recurring cop, Officer Jessup, or the DA, or Marisol, etc.

Sounds like an interesting episode. I think it's neat that she said they're going to go out of the country .. I wonder where to.

I know for sure that one of the two pwrsons to die will be Marisol and the other one im really hoping and praying it aint Jonathan Togo(Ryan Wolfe).But we gotta wait.

Could it be that the other person to die will be Yelina or Ray again?

Please let one of them be Marisol, the sooner the better. I read the transcript of an interview which was broadcast on TV. For someone who thought it was "WOW" "AWESOME" and sometimes "LAUGHABLE" to play a character with Cancer is beyond me.
Anyway, who is the other one to go. Not sure myself. Will have to wait an see.

It really wouldn't make sence to kill Ryan, why kill the replacement? Plus they've already hurt the poor boy enough, killing would be too much.

I hope the mole is Boa Vista and that she confesses while she dying

Two only? Why only two? There are other folks that are just as "deserving" as those lucky 2.

Seriously. In light of the shambolic disaster that is and was Season 4, more than 2 need to go. Oh yeah, the leaving bit should not be selfishly limited to just the cast. Mea bloody culpa. :rolleyes:

I only saw one...Marisol. Emily hopes Calleigh doesn't die. who else died or dies there's only one epie left to find out...

TallyHo said:
Seriously. In light of the shambolic disaster that is and was Season 4, more than 2 need to go. Oh yeah, the leaving bit should not be selfishly limited to just the cast. Mea bloody culpa. :rolleyes:
Are you implying that the writing has left alot to be desired by any chance? ;) If the infamous Miami cast revolving door can include writers too, I would love to see the wonderful Steve Maeda whizz back in. He is well and truly missed. :(

Back