Emily/Calleigh #11 :The Divine Miss Em

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty: now I think it's time for my question :devil:
Since we all talk about the show without Emily, what do you think would be a good storyline for Calleigh to leave the MDPD?

You are bad, Flò!:shifty:
I'm not bad :shifty::p

Anyway.
I think that Calleigh could leave the MDPD just in 2 ways:
-breakdown, something we actually have to see after all her accidents/troubles. We all know she's a superhero, such a brave woman, our bulletgilr bla bla bla, but come on it's impossible that without her team support she's still going on working as if anything happened, everyday.
I'm pretty sure 90% of would have left the department long long time ago, if we all had been Calleigh Duquesne.
I still think that "x14 -"Smoke gets in your CSIs" can be a very good episode to show us her human side. They kinda did it in "Wrecking Crew" when she was in the morgue imagining what would have happened, if she had saved that witness. Now she's in hospital and she can't phisically escape from her situation....plus if you don't see any team support for our southern bell (as I'm pretty sure it will happen :rolleyes:) she must have this kind of breakdown.

-She can be promoted to liutenant. In this last season, almost all the investigations were lead by her, so yep she's kinda the female H. We saw her very few times with he labcoat on.
Plus I think she really deserves a promotion after all the years she's worked in this lab. If she goes on working like this she could easily be mistaken a test-tube or, even worse, a wall of the lab :lol:

**sorry, I think I drank too much :beer: **

If Emily had the possibility to do another project (beside Csimiami), what would you like to see her doing?
Bullet Girl becomes Phaser Girl on the starship Enterprise. Tricorders makes evaluating trace and ballistics much easier. She loves to collect Klingon disruptors, Ferengi pistols, and Klingon bat'leths.

Since we all talk about the show without Emily, what do you think would be a good storyline for Calleigh to leave the MDPD?
Are you trying to give me a heart attack? I don't even want to think about it. But since we are just imagining it,,,
She meets a guy vacationing in Miami and eventually marries him and becomes Mrs Dynamo1. She moves with him back to West Virginia and joins the WV State Police Forensics Lab. They live happily ever after.

**sorry, I think I dream too much **

Are you trying to give me a heart attack? I don't even want to think about it. But since we are just imagining it,,,
She meets a guy vacationing in Miami and eventually marries him and becomes Mrs Dynamo1. She moves with him back to West Virginia and joins the WV State Police Forensics Lab. They live happily ever after.

**sorry, I think I dream too much **
Trust me, I was having a heart attack myself while writing down this question :lol:
Gsh, you're just too funny :guffaw:

Ok here's a very simple quetion (I promise, no heart attacks)
What possibile future storyline would you like to see for our Calleigh?
Please, no shipping stuff :p

Florry86 said:
What possible future storyline would you like to see for our Calleigh?

Something about her family. I'd like to see her father again, so any storyline that's about him would be great. I'd also like to find out something about her family, if she has siblings, what's her mother like, what was her childhood... stuff like that. It doesn't have to be a storyline, it would be okay if it was just mentioned in some conversation.

Florry86 said:

Something about her family. I'd like to see her father again, so any storyline that's about him would be great. I'd also like to find out something about her family, if she has siblings, what's her mother like, what was her childhood... stuff like that. It doesn't have to be a storyline, it would be okay if it was just mentioned in some conversation.
I absolutely agree with you! I would like her to have a background, not just work related. It would be nice for her to make a family, no shipping! With someone who's not in the force. You know, it's so strange that women in tv can't have a normal life, like they aren't able to have a family and work in the meanwhile. My mother has always done that, with four children! So, hey!, she could do it!

Florry86 said:

I absolutely agree with you! I would like her to have a background, not just work related. It would be nice for her to make a family, no shipping! With someone who's not in the force. You know, it's so strange that women in tv can't have a normal life, like they aren't able to have a family and work in the meanwhile. My mother has always done that, with four children! So, hey!, she could do it!
I have to agree with both of you.

I'd love to see Duke, at least another time. It would be nice to know that finally he's ok, he doesn't drink anymore (well everyone can dream, right? :p).
Plus I'd really love to see Calleigh's mother 'cause right now I'm just too confused about her.

As for her own family, I guess TV women are too clumsy and are not able to make one on their own.
I don't think it's that difficult to make her have a family. I mean she's a very beautiful girl, she can have every smart, good-looking guy she wants....and she's till like this :p.
Plus she really deserves a happy life.

I have to fourth? the motion about knowing more about her family. I would like to know what her father's been up to lately. And who knows, maybe before the show is over she'll be on her way to forming her own family...:p

I agree eith the family storyline :thumbsup:
I would love to "meet" her mother ;)
And maybe her dad's problem is gone ;) I hope ;)

Can I make a question now? I'm liking this questions thing :lol:

What do you think about all Calleigh's ex-guys? I mean, Hagen, Peter & Jake!

Uhm...Hagen was a bit creepy, I always have the feeling like he was the kind of guy that falls maniacally in love with someone. I've never found Calleigh really taken by him, she was like...having her fun and nothing else. Maybe not but that was my feeling!:confused:

Peter Elliot was dumb, he didn't asked Calleigh out because Hagen tld him he was going to marry him! :confused: Why did he have to talk with Hagen about it? He was going to ask Calleigh to go out, not John! :guffaw:Anyway I always thought he came out a bit from nowhere, I didn't think they had nothing that could let think they were a couple!

Jake was what Calleigh needed when he came back to her life. I'm not a shipping person, so I won't be shippy!*:guffaw:* I liked the way Calleigh smiled when he was around and I liked the chemistry that there was between the characters. He was the kind of men I have always thought Calleigh could have dated when she was younger and I really enjoyed the light teasing in their scenes. I didn't like how the writers made him disappear and appear when they needed a storyline to cover some minutes in the show, like they did, anyway, with Hagen and Peter. Among the three, I preferred Jake, he seemed more Calleigh's kinda man. Hagen was completely out of range! LOL!

I liked Hagan at first. their relationship never seemed very serious IMO though. His comment about Calleigh's dad irked me. Then of course he blew his brains all over Calleigh's ballistics lab.

Peter Elliot, like someone else said, was an idiot for talking to Hagan about Calleigh. He should have just talked to Cal to begin with. I did like the two of them on-screen together. Their playful flirting was cute, IMO.

Jake....what to say about him. I like him, just not as Calleigh's boyfriend.

As far as a story line for Calleigh, I would love to see something with her family. I'd like to see her dad again. I wonder if he's still battling the bottle. I really hope not.

Hagen. At first it wasn't that bad. I mean not that I ever thought that they would stay or end up together when the show was over, but he didn't bother me that much as a passing thing. Something that had to happen for a while. But then he got well creepy like someone said. He IDK... tried too hard, maybe?

Elliot. Hmm Elliot. That was weird. I guess he just isn't the kind of guy I see Calleigh being attracted to. Add to that the Hagen thing and then being engaged, ugh!

Jake. I guess the thing that most annoyed me about Jake was that he always came off as kind of cocky. Because of that I just couldn't understand why he was brought as a romantic interest to Calleigh who's so not tolerant to that kind of attitude.

All of this is just my opinion to the question presented and is not intended to offend anyone or cause any shipping debate. Just in case ;).

What do you think about all Calleigh's ex-guys? I mean, Hagen, Peter & Jake!
Now, this question is really hard :lol:.

Hagen was just creepy. I means she wasn't that in love with him, but he wanted her too much. I think he was crazy and when he came back in "Money Plan" he confirmed my fear.
Obviously blowing his head in front of Calleigh, in her lab, was the best way show his love for her :lol:.
I really hoped he had survived so that Calleigh could have kicked him :p

Elliot....he was just an immature, dumb guy.
First, he invited her to go out for a drink and she was convinced they were going to have kinda their first date (notice Calleigh's smile which was like "YAY we't gonna be together"). Then, when those criminals destroy the labd and he ends in the ER we discover that he's engaged with a woman (no words for this woman :shifty: ).
Secondly, the thing about Hagend was just idiot. Come on, if you wanted Calleigh that much, you should have asked her and not the creepy man.
Oh boy!!!! He was too immature for her.

Jake....well I totally agree with Lu. I think TPTB disfruited him in a bad way, since there were all the bases to build up a good stable relationship.
The problem is that he always appears for some episodes and disappears for a lot more.
Plus they kinda wrote him pretty bad. IMHO they enlightened too bad sides of his character. I don't think we ever had the opportunity the real Jake Berkley.

Now, it's time for another question from me :lol:
Among the women of the show, who do you think Calleigh talks about her problems/love affairs/ other things like these to?

Hey all, sorry to bust in on your conversation, but I wasn't sure if you had seen the little bit with Emily from the new issue of TV Guide:

Hey all, sorry to bust in on your conversation, but I wasn't sure if you had seen the little bit with Emily from the new issue of TV Guide:
Pic
Oh thank you so much for this lovely pic kaylyne :thumbsup:
I so can imagine her feeding the horses :lol:.
I thought she brought some carrots as well :guffaw:

Last edited:
Among the women of the show, who do you think Calleigh talks about her problems/love affairs/ other things like these to?

I've always imagined Calleigh going to the murgue to talk with Alexx, so I would see her calling her when she needs help or just to chat. She was like a mother for Calleigh and absolutely a great friend!
Uhm, for the others, I've seen Calleigh very left alone so I don't know. Maybe Natalia a bit, but I don't know.

Pic
Oh thank you so much for this lovely pic kaylyne :thumbsup:
I so can imagine her feeding the horses :lol:.
I though she brought some carrots as well :guffaw:

OMG! I imagine her playing with the horses and a very pissed director waiting for her!:guffaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back