Archie 29
Doc Robbins 35
David 1 (-)
Valera 25 (+)
Adam 20

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Yoshi you voted 3 times today in about 8 hours. please wait until tomorrow at 8pm EST before voting again.

there are still people voting for a third time after only 23 hours. please watch yourselves, we dont want to have to check through every persons votes and if people being early by an hour continues we may have to start giving time outs to these people.

again, thanks to everyone for trying their best to switch over to the new rules. i know it can be tough to remember at the beginning but hopefully we can get all the kinks ironed out soon :)

I'd like to make a suggestion. Perhaps if everyone put the number of their post for the day in their vote post, it would help everyone (themselves and the mods) keep track. For instance "this is my first vote for tuesday" or "this is my second post for friday". Some people did that in the last Miami elimination game (I think), and it just helped to keep track of who was doing what.

i really like that idea. maybe when the lab rat section is finished we will be able to start a new thread and in the first post myself or Fay (whoever gets to it first) can put that in. just so we can make sure everyone reads it.

having a written tally will certainly help everyone remember their posts and keep us all on track. thanks for the suggestion!

^Sounds good. This is my first post for Tuesday. A late post. *yawn*

Hodges 24
Archie 30
Doc Robbins 39 (+)
Valera 20
Adam 20 (-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back