---Annabelle

Hodges 18 (+)
Archie 27
Mandy 4 (-)
Doc Robbins 32
David 10
Valera 18
Adam 23

i think i'm out of the 24 hour void so....

Hodges 18
Archie 27
Mandy 3 (-)
Doc Robbins 32
David 10
Valera 19 (+)
Adam 23

Hodges 18
Archie 27
Mandy 5
Doc Robbins 32
David 9
Valera 21 (+)
Adam 20 (-)

Laters...

Luv yall...

---Annabelle

Ok, I'm noticing at least a few people voting too many times. I know it's easy to forget the time limit--I myself accidentally voted about six hours too early today--but we need to try to keep track of ourselves. Just looking at this page, which represents the past day:

fadingintherain, you have voted four times in the past 24 hours. Please don't vote again for another 24 hours.

Also, GSRfanatic25, allmaple specified 10:00 am EST, which is 12 hours away, as the next time you could vote again. Since you already voted, let's switch that to 10:00 pm EST to keep things fair.

I know we all want our favorites to win, but it's not fair if some of us get extra votes. Having to keep a running tally of every vote that gets made shouldn't be necessary--I know we're all responsible and can keep up with ourselves. If you notice that you made an error, just keep an eye on the time so that you don't make the same mistake again. This game is fun, but if it's not being played correctly, there's no point. :)

(Also, remember that EST refers to Eastern Standard Time--if you are in a different time zone, it could be easy to make a mistake when a mod asks you not to vote until a certain time. However, if we all keep track of ourselves to only vote twice in a 24 hour period, then we shouldn't have to worry about that. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back