Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aphina

Aphina Rookie

Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

lol I just ordered Miracle yesterday, because my friend recommended it. I wanna see what Eddie's like oin sex and the City I hear he plays a really good role!

2. klj7678

klj7678 Dead on Arrival

I saw Miracle last night too. Every time Jim Craig made a save i basically jumped out of my seat. Eddie looked very pretty with fluffy hair and stubble.

3. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

My favourite Eddie's role out of NY is Miracle, mostly because he gets more time to built his character. Another role he made was in Lords of Dogtown. That was the movie where all the pictures with the moustavhe come from :p

4. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

It's just too bad that Eddie was behind a hockey mask a lot of the time in Miracle. :lol: It's just wrong to hide that beautiful face under a mask. Hehe.

Miracle was a great movie. I'm not from the US, so I'm not familiar with the real-life event, but I think the movie did a great job in re-enacting that fantastic moment when the US team won. :D

5. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^^I have no idea about Hockey, I only know there are two teams and a lot of figts, but I enjoyed the movie (and even get a bit about the sport). The stry underneath was great too, and Eddie made the role of his hero, so more points to it :D

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Just thought to bump this thread. Poor Eddie, this thread was lingering in the second page already. :lol:

Speaking of Miracle. I've ordered another copy of the DVD. Haha, I love it so much that the DVD I have right now is sooo damaged. So many scratches. Plus it skips around a lot when I play it. I guess it hasn't survived the wear and tear due to my Eddie Cahill obsession. :guffaw:

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: Wow, I can't believe you've worn out the DVD, that's hilarious. It is a good movie though...

Some pretty to go along with the resurrected thread:

[​IMG]

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Awww, isn't he pretty? :lol: :lol:

I've had my DVD now for four years. I've got a lot of mileage on it anyway. :lol: It just wasn't up to my always watching it over and over again. :lol: So time to throw it out the window and replace it with a new one. :lol: I really hate it when the DVD skips.:guffaw: My fault anyway. :lol:

9. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Gah I forgot what day it was until I saw the Ellen Degeneres Show.... "Kiss me, I'm Irish" :lol: So do they say "Spoon me, I'm Swedish" or "Rub me, I'm Romanian" ? ... Anyway, Happy St. Paddies Day to Eddie.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2008
  10. klj7678

klj7678 Dead on Arrival

After I watched Miracle I went straight to iTunes and bought it. I don't think I'm going to have to worry about scratched DVDs although I might decide to pick it up someday.

11. Flacknatic

Flacknatic Hit and Run

Ah, that photo of Eddie in all that hocky gear, dose my Sport Gear Fetish wonders!!!! :drool:

12. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Let's play "Where's Eddie". I think his butt is only half on the bench.

[​IMG]

13. Venus

Venus Victim

Hi everyone

I have just returned from New York (where I was on holiday for the easter weekend). It was great everyone was so nice and seeing the sights and shopping at century 21 (bought a gorgeous DKNY hooded leather jacket at a discount price). Plus I bought a sweater that says CSI New York on the front and Crime Scene Investigator on the back. Only bad thing was I never saw Eddie anywhere. :( I love the title of the thread by the way, lol. The ties are awful, but a man so gorgeous can get away with it. Especially with those perfect blue eyes. How could you not melt? :drool:

14. Lampdor

Lampdor Prime Suspect

Hmmm wonder why my picture didn't show ... oh well.

Welcome back Venus. Take me with you next time you go to New York, we'll go hunting for Eddie together!!!! :lol: Last time I wore one of those shirts that says 'Crime Scene Investigator' someone came up to me and asked if I was a real investigator.

15. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Previously I would have said it was because you don't have 100 posts, but I don't think that's the case now for posting images, it's probably because you were trying to hotlink it from another site. ;)

It's a cute pic though, even if I don't like ice hockey I still appreciate the movie and Eddie in it! He's so cute. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.