Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Mmmmm, that's the only ep of Dawson's Creek I've ever seen...you can see why I tuned in, heehee!

2. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: That is some mad hair! He's still cute though. ;)

I used to watch Dawson's Creek and Felicity and I had no idea he had been in them, obviously I probably just missed the particular episodes, but I'm not sure I would even recognise him as the same guy to be honest. He's still pretty, but different (and so young) *strokes him*. :D

Thanks for the pictures Lorelai.

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I knew he was on Dawson's but don't remember seeing him on the show, but I sure do remember him from Felicity! They promoed that "James and a Gun" episode so hard--I remember how high profile it was. They hyped that someone was going to get shot and then it turned out to be some random girl we'd never seen before who ended up coming between Felicity and Ben. Eddie played James really well.

I can't remember where I first saw Eddie--Glory Days, Felicity or Friends! Does anyone know which he was on first?

4. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: We weren't so lucky over here. I don't think Felicity got any publicity at all. In fact I remember being the only person who had even heard of it amongst all of my friends...I think it aired at a weird time, because I'm sure I watched in during the day when I was supposed to be in lectures... ;)

Felicity would definately have been the earliest, then probably Glory Days.

5. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Dawson's Creek (Everything Put Together Falls Apart)(2002)[Max Winter]

Haunted (Three Hour Tour; Simon Redux) (2002) [Nicholas Trenton]

Glory Days (2002) [Mike Dolan]

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (Folly)(2001) [Tommy Dowd]

Felicity (James and the Giant Piece; Final Touches; And to All a Good Night)(2000) [James]

Friends (The One with Rachel's Assistant; The One with the Engagement Picture; One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs; The One with All the Candy; The One Where They're Up All Night; The One Where They All Turn Thirty; The One with the Red Sweater)(2000/2001)[Tag Jones]

Charmed (Sight Unseen)(2000)[Sean]

Sex and the City (Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl)(2000) [Sean]

Since I don't live in US I first saw him in Friends, then Felicity . Havent's seen him in GD yet. :( The rest I saw in the last couple of years.

PS. Is that list right? :confused:

6. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

I'm not sure, I was convinced Friends was later than that. I'm sure that must have been after Felicity...

Anyway, either way I have to say, Eddie really is a very attractive man, but he has got better with age. Young Eddie is cute, but current Eddie is hot, a real man... :devil: :lol:

7. AlterEgo

AlterEgo Victim

It was and it wasn't :)

According to the episode listings at tv.com they were aired pretty much concurrently. Friends: The One with Rachel's Assistant aired on 26 October 2000. The One with the Engagement Picture and One Where Chandler Doesn't Like Dogs were aired in November 2000, as was Felicity: James and the Giant Piece. The first week in December was a great week for Eddie fans with both Friends: The One with All the Candy and Felicity: Final Touches airing. The final Felicity episode aired a week later. Friends were Up All Night in January and they Turned 30 in February. And Eddie/Tag was brought back in April for The One with the Red Sweater.

I couldn't agree with you more ;)

8. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

He looked so young and goofy in Dawson's Creek! :lol: :lol: I completely agree that Eddie got better looking with age, more like a good vintage (yes, I'm a wine drinker!). :lol: He certainly looks so much hotter now. His slightly graying hair and the haircut itself makes him look more distinguished! So drool-worthy! :lol:

9. Top41

I know I didn't see him on Sex and the City until later, so it must have been Eddie saturation when I saw him on Friends and Felicity at the same time! :lol: I know I tuned in to watch Glory Days because of him. I can't remember if I saw him on Dawson's Creek or not. I know I watched the first two seasons religiously, but after that, I watched kind of intermittently.

10. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

Next : Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (Folly)(2001)

Tommy Dowd

I really enjoyed Eddie's performance. He was amazing during the struggle whether he takes the risk or not, but it always makes me sad. He didn't deserve all the bad thinks that happened to him. :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The zip is here.

11. Top41

Oh man, look at that hair in that last pic! :lol: :lol: :lol: And we thought Eddie had a "do" in season one! :lol:

I still haven't seen this ep of SVU...hopefully I'll catch it in reruns at some point!

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

:lol: He's such a cutie. Awesome fluffy hair!

That episode does sound great, I'd really like to see it, but as I've never even seen one episode of SVU I think I'm unlikely to ever catch it. :(

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I taped it when it re-ran ages ago, and I finally got around to watching it a few months ago. I felt really bad for Eddie's character, but yes, the fluffy hair was distracting. :eek:

14. Lessien_Tinuviel

Lessien_Tinuviel Police Officer

*huggles*

Eddie looks so young, what a cutie he was! :D

Too bad we don't get SVU reruns over here, and I started watching the show just a couple of seasons ago, so I may never get to watch the episode that Eddie was in. *dies*

15. Hannah

Hannah Rookie

Yeah he does...Don't like the hair much but smexi all the same! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.