Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eddie Drool Thread #4 - Blue Eyes & Fugly Ties

La_Guera said:
Those ties are heinous, though. Mama Flack must buy them, and ever the dutiful son, he wears them.

That would explain it, but my God, surely he must have some idea that maybe it's time for a hint or two for Mama Flack?! :eek:

I must be the only person who doesn't gag every time I see Flack's latest tie. I love watching to see what he's wearing, and although some of them are bad, like that yellow monstrosity he wore in "Hung Out to Dry", many of them are actually quite nice.

I watched Eddie as James the druggie stalker boyfriend on Felicity. Has anyone seen that? He is good in that role. I wouldn't want him to play a bad guy but once in a great while but he pulls it off quite convincingly.

3x09_James_and_the_Giant_Peach_0002.jpg

James the druggie stalker boyfriend

Your not the only person who doesn't gag. I actually find it funny when I see him with a really bad shirt-tie combo. I just remember the scene were he is telling the suspect that he doesn't get a suit allowance. :lol:

For some reason the miss-matched ties actually make him more attractive

Wow you have great pics here!!! :D

Well, I'm new to Eddie Thread so Hi everybody :p!!!

I've just watched "What you see is what you see", and Flack was doing something with the tires of some motorcycles on the floor, and he looked so hot!!!! *drool*

Could you tell me if he did this scene by himself???. I mean didn't the use a double for that scene???

Thanks a lot!!!! :D

hidinginmyeyes, is that a pic from "Felicity"? 'Cause you know, I've never seen a druggie/stalker that sexy... :devil:

Yes it is, Orison. He's loading the crack pipe and getting Molly to join him, when they are supposed to be going to a drug abuse support group. His being so sexy is part of Molly's problem breaking free of him. She's just so in love with him that she'll do anything he wants even when she knows it's wrong. He's her worst addiction. Here's how he looks later on...
3x11_And_to_All_a_Good_Night_00029.jpg

It gets worse in the third episode that he's in.

Thanks, now I can see the "druggie stare" but I have to say, he still looks sexy! :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: On NO!! I'm probably going to be beaten around the head for saying this ... but that is worse than his ties. :eek: :eek:

^^ :lol: That cracked me up. He looked like hell. Thank God he doesn't look like that anymore! :D Oh and I'm thinking of buying Glory Days. I don't care how everyone said it sucked. I just wanna watch my (haha, yes he's mine!) Eddie!

^^I'm going to buy Glory Days too. It's really not that bad, although I've only seen the ones on the Demontown DVD. It's non-stop Eddie. How can that be bad?

Yeah he looks really bad in that scene but that's where he comes back to Felicity's apartment with a gun... I haven't seen that one yet. Here's one from Glory Days. Lucky Poppy Montgomery! This is part of one of their make-out scenes.
GD_105_229.jpg

I remember Eddie in "Felicity"! That *may* have been the first thing I saw him in. I can't remember the timeline, but I thought I recognized him on "Friends" as the sketchy sexy guy from Felicity.

And!

When he brought the gun to the party and started shooting, it launched a major storyline. I still remember being pissed about that though, because the previews made it look like a regular character got shot, but it ended up being a random girl (Avery I think her name was) who became a major character. I think that party was the last we saw of James.

kissmesweet said:
^^ :lol: That cracked me up. He looked like hell. Thank God he doesn't look like that anymore! :D Oh and I'm thinking of buying Glory Days. I don't care how everyone said it sucked. I just wanna watch my (haha, yes he's mine!) Eddie!

True, some episodes leave you in no doubt of why it was cancelled :lol: but overall I didn't think it was really that bad, and some of Eddie's one-liners are funny! His sense of timing as with Flack is pretty good in parts and yes, it is soo good to see him in almost every scene :devil:

Here's another scary one from "Felicity":
3x10_Let_s_Get_It_On_00073.jpg

They lit his face from beneath to make him look more psycho...

Heh, it doesn't matter how creepy they're trying to make him look, he's still too much of a hottie, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back