Eddie Cahill

Even calling her by name would have been just fine, and it would have been the professional thing to do, too. :lol: I mentally block out the part where Flack says "my girlfriend" each time I re-watch "You Only Die Once." :D

And speaking of playing, I thank Eddie profusely for that glorious little gem of a quote about being in a room with Carmine and it getting nuts, but being fun for them both. Um, yeah, Eddie, that'd be fun for us too

heh, now I want to hear Eddie and Carmine commenting on the same episode! We need to persuade TPTB to give them a lot of screentime in an episode this season and then get them to do the commentary on it!

Wow! Great interview Kristine! Sounds like such a fun one to do! My DSL has been dead for the last few days and when I finally have my service back up, this was waiting to be read...and what a great read it was! :D

Top41 said:

I think Eddie was excited about the potential there, too. It could be a really cool pairing I think. :D

The fact that Eddie wanted to say something other than 'girlfriend' makes me laugh--poor dear, we didn't want you to say it either! :lol:

I love that he was on the same page as the fans--the girlfriend thing didn't really fit, given the amount of times they'd been out, and the fact that she and Flack were so different. It's another case where the actor and the fans feel the same way, which is cool.

You and me both! :lol: Gah...Hearing Flack calling Devon his girlfriend repeatedly only after the third date were cringe-inducing moments...I think it was too fast too soon! I totally agree that the term date would have been more appropriate!

As for the news on Flack-Angell development, I'm excited as to where the writers will take this one...Hahaha! Suddenly, Flack's become the stud of the show! :lol: :devil: :lol:

Hahaha! Oh Flack and his love of food! Glad this question was asked!

Ceindreadh said:
And speaking of playing, I thank Eddie profusely for that glorious little gem of a quote about being in a room with Carmine and it getting nuts, but being fun for them both. Um, yeah, Eddie, that'd be fun for us too

heh, now I want to hear Eddie and Carmine commenting on the same episode! We need to persuade TPTB to give them a lot of screentime in an episode this season and then get them to do the commentary on it!

I love this idea. I think the results would be downright hilarious!

Back