Eddie Cahill Project: NY's Most Puckable CSI

Man, I go to bed to a relatively quiet board and come back in the morning to find two new projects! :) LOVE the idea, and I'll do my best to participate this time.

I second CSI_watcher_8 's question about the time frame. When are you guys thinking of delivering the messages to Eddie?

feenx said:
One more thing why haven't we done anything for Gary.

We could probably do something related to his charity work that would make a bigger impact. Gary doesn't strike me as the fangirl type :lol:

If you live out of states, sending me an email with your words is okay. Just PM me and I'll give you my email address.

Deadline is still up in the air right now. I want to see how this turns out.

And to let you know, I might have to change a few things due to prices of the sticks and the weight of the hockey pucks.

I'd be happy to contribute a couple bucks to help cover expenses. If we all do that voluntarily it will be helpful to Tusesdaymorning and believe me, Eddie is worth it!

Yeah, shipping hockey pucks is probably expensive. It would be great if people could include a few bucks for shipping when they send their messages to Tuesdaymorning.

I'm asking around $5 when you send me your messages because not only will it cover for your puck but also it will help go towards some pucks for those who live out of the US.

Or, if you want to spend about $10 or so, you can have the option of a hockey stick.

Don't worry though. I will decorate the box and stuff with hockey stickers and what not. :lol: It's going to be so heavy.

Would that have to be in American funds or would it be 5 dollars in our currency ie Canadian dollars. I'm just making sure incase I have to get an exchange on my bills before sending out my note.

Heh it shouldn't be a problem since I can exchange my Canadian dollars in American funds virtually anywhere, including banks. I'll have to wait till our dollar gets a bit higher though :lol:.

ooo...i wanna do this.

but all i can come up with to say are absolutely ridiculous limericks. *headdesk*

oy.

i so doing this though. even if i'm sending him the limericks.

Questions: Any limitations? Like how thick the paper would be, or if I pick the puck :p can I go beyond the 3-in. diameter (but not too large not to fit in a decent envelope, of course! :lol: ) A lot of folks will definitely get creative. :D

I'm hoping the paper will be almost exactly like computer paper. :lol: Or maybe construction paper if so. But do not go out of the 3-in diameter limit. If you do, you will not get a puck.

We don't want to get this too complicated. It seems to already be. :lol:

*dusts off thread*

Did I really have to go hunting for this thread because it fell off the second page? :eek: Nooooo! Let's see some love for Eddie, girls. The man deserves to know how utterly puckable he is.

Have any of you gotten your messages to Tuesdaymorning yet? I'll admit I haven't, but definitely will.

Back