Eddie Cahill #5: Charismatic Brilliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents! Hope you enjoy another Eddie pic I recieved yesterday.

bg75ex.jpg
WOW, such gorgeous picture, Don:thumbsup:, you why past have no to me, Uh......Love he, love the man's jeans with super sexy smile:lol::drool:

Good Afternoon Ladies and Gents! Hope you enjoy another Eddie pic I recieved yesterday.

bg75ex.jpg

I usually lurk, but I couldn't just stay silent when I saw Eddie wearing a Boston Celtics shirt. I think it may have just multiplied his sex appeal by at least five times for me. :adore:

Also, gosh, the man's got some nice arms.

I like to talk but seriously, I'm running out of words here! Thank goodness for smilies. :adore: :drool: :luvlove:

Eddie does look a bit like his dad. It's nice seeing him with his dad enjoying a hockey game too. Nice kid. :lol:

And OMG. :scream: That is such a hot photo. T-shirt and jeans are always the way to go. :devil: Wait till we take it off!

Wait till we take it off!
I participate!!!:devil::devil::devil::lol::lol:
And, concerning the Eddie's Dad, Do you have see him?
WOW, that is hot:eek:

Hey, anyway, this is a come from to be named 《Guest Appearances 》television's man.
Who can tell me, what television drama be it ?Why do I have never seen it.:confused::confused:

But, there is some picture, hope everyone like!
First, I love tie confused man, but, past the Eddie have no chest hair?WOW, terrible :lol:!
haunted108_048.jpg

And, man, like ago, love play his tongue!Such sexy
haunted108_072.jpg

End, I be still accept, man always such handsome , love he!
haunted108_014.jpg

haunted108_109.jpg

haunted108_090.jpg

OMG!! You're so lucky you got to meet Eddie in real i'd kill to meet that man :lol::lol: seriously....i'm obsessed :lol::lol: least it's a healthy obsession :adore:

Oh Zhu, that are pretty old pics and I myself have no idea what show that is. And of course, a picture of him and his tongue had to be featured. :lol: But those are good shots (if not a bit too big). And his hair is so different back then. I only saw him when he guest starred in Friends and Dawson's Creek. Good job! :thumbsup:

Haha, those pictures :D
Eddie's longer hair always makes me laugh for some reason.
Like when he was on Dawson's Creek and he was playing some guy in a 70s movie :lol: That's the only episode of that show I've ever seen, and it was worth it.

Could those pics be from when he was on Glory Days?

Those pics are from a show called Haunted which didn't last very long. Eddie played Nicholas Trenton. It was on back in 2002. Matthew Fox from LOST was the lead.

Those pics are from a show called Haunted which didn't last very long. Eddie played Nicholas Trenton. It was on back in 2002. Matthew Fox from LOST was the lead.

Hmm, I feel like watching now. Mainly beacuse of Eddie [:drool:] but Matthew Fox well, I think I could sacrifice a day to go through the episdoes =D
Sadly, I also I have a thing for short lived shows =( I think that is some what worrying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back