Eads Takes Leave of Absence From 'CSI'

I don't think they are. Like me and so others have said, "they are using writers who have never watched the show, or even made an effort to watch the 1st season so that they can get an idea of the characters they are writing about.

George, please come back for the end of the season and then quit AFTER the writers provide a proper exit. That is, if they're capable of such a thing.

But we already know they can't do that, or we would've had AMAZING Nick-centric episodes already. :rolleyes:

George, please come back for the end of the season and then quit AFTER the writers provide a proper exit. That is, if they're capable of such a thing.

But we already know they can't do that, or we would've had AMAZING Nick-centric episodes already. :rolleyes:

True. But I'm hoping someone will MAKE them write some better stories. Dreaming, I know.

BTW, a Facebook page has been set up in support of George and for fans to voice their opinions about his leave of absence.

Bring Back George Eads

If it's a new writer, their not capable of doing such a thing. They don't even have the
courtesy of learning about the old characters.

Back