DVD

Top41 said:
Ugh, why are Mac and Stella always the only ones on the cover??? :rolleyes: It's not the Mac and Stella show! [/rant]
When are they going to realize they'll move the most units if they use Carmine's ass for the cover art?

When are they going to realize they'll move the most units if they use Carmine's ass for the cover art?

:lol: :lol:

I like the cover, but I'm in the same boat...why always Mac and Stella? There are other characters. I thought I saw a cover that had the others on it. Mac, Lindsay, and Hawkes as I recall. Or maybe that was the UK cover.

Mac and Stella are great characters, but do they seriously need to be on all three DVD covers?

Yep, Stuff on the Part 1 box set there is a pic of Mac and Stella but then in the background you can see Mac, Lindsay and Hawkes (It is shot of the subway scene in 'Murder sings the blues') and then on the back there is a small pic of Danny and Flack, (It is a shot of the pigion scene in sweet 16 at the begining)

I know I already asked this but with the date and box cover being released when do you think the special features will get released?? anytime soon (i hope)

Thanks for sharing!

The making of "Silent Night" sounds interesting, as well as Hill Harper exploring the Body Farm.

So like I said in the other thread:

4 Episode Commentaries:
* "Not What It Looks Like"
* "Oedipus Hex"
* "Consequences"
* "Silent Night"

Behind the Scenes Featurettes
* Breaking the Killer Code
* The Suicide Girls Rock CSI:NY
* The Making of "Silent Night"
* Hill Harper Explores the Body Farm

I would really like more commentaries. And I'm glad to see Hill get a special feature. :D

Thank you so much. That awesome. I'd would have loved more commentaries too, esp. on the bigger episodes. I'm really shocked they aren't doing a commentary on "...Comes Around"
I also would have loved loved loved to have seen some bloopers. I bet they have really funny gag reels.

Is it just me, or do the extras get more paltry each season? :confused: The ones that are there sound cool, but only four commentaries? And why do we never get commentaries on episodes from the latter half of the season? I'd much rather here the writers talk about "Snow Day" or "...Comes Around" than "Silent Night" or even "Oedipus Hex." And no "Hung Out to Dry" commentary? I'm pretty surprised on that one as well.

I agree that the extras on most of the CSI dvds leave a lot to be desired. I admit that after reading Peter Lenkov's interview, I was hoping that TPTB would include the deleted scene with Flack & Mac from "People With Money" on the dvd but no such luck. :(

Being a die hard Flack girl, the one thing I was happy about is the commentary for "Consequences". It seemed that on all the previous commentaries, the only thing that anybody had to say about Eddie is how great he is at the snark. I want to them to acknowledge that Eddie is not just there for comic relief but is an incredible talent, be it comedy or drama, and is an intregral part of the show!

^I'm happy about that commentary, too. That was a good episode--I wish they'd done a featurette on the Mac and Flack conflict arc that kind of carried through the season. That was definitely one of my favorite storylines this year.

Back