"Drop's Out" Discussion *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

The show was pretty good. I agree the first 20 minutes was the more interesting part. Once it was all about Drops it got a little less interesting. But Brass is always funny when he is around.

I was also surprised that Drops got away so easily. The guys should have watched over him better, but overall it was for storyline purposes that he had to get free.

I think I will be calling Nick the Running Man from now on since he always gets the chase scenes. :lol:

The beginning was the better part since it showed pretty much all the cast at some point. Glad Greg had some time in this episode in the start anyway and one little quirky comment from him about the guy not being too much of a hardened criminal if he wet himself. :lol: As for his hair, he's had it that short in the last two episodes too. I like it.

I liked the shot with Hawkeye and the blood drop one going up as Grissom followed it.

2. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

*crickets* Hey TPTB, you know what would have been more exciting than this eppy?? A Vegas/NY cross over! Just sayin' :p

3. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Untacking this thread, please feel free to continue the discussion. ;)

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I enjoyed last night's episode. I thought it was an entertaining episode.

But I have a question, when did Nick start carrying hand cuffs? (The Ward Girls would like to thank whomever decided that by the way.)

Nick and Brass make a good pair....they could have their own sitcom and I'd watch it.

5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I think he was wearing hand cuffs because he was babysitting Drops with Brass. I would guess, in case, Drops tried to run or was bad. Which of course is what happened.

I like the episode, it had some great moments:
    Greg's great line about the "man" peeing his pants
    Nick and the dummy and the comments Catherine made
    Nick not wanting to answer the phone when Grissom called him. Reminds me of when you'd get in trouble with your dad
    Nick running is ALWAYS a good thing
    Nick commenting on Grissom being king and Catherine finding the bullet and saying the King can be wrong.

Overall, good episode.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I was thinking the same thing, Speedy...again! :lol:

And about Drops getting away so easily...I think it's because he had lulled them into a sense of false security. They just weren't expecting it at that point.

Agreed! And when Drops was saying how tough and dangerous his woman was, Brass saying, "I'll be sure to warn the SWAT team." :guffaw:

Hey Speedy, "Did you ever hear a dog go 'woof woof', Greg?" ;)

7. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i have to say that i wasn't thrilled at the prospect of having another Poppin' Tags or Big Shots episode but Drops' Out was surprisingly enjoyable. i haven't seen the promos so i wasn't expecting any of the events and it only made for a better watch. the whole 45 minutes were intense, the plot and the science twisted and interesting. i also loved the camera effects.

all in all, i'd give it an 8/10.

8. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

*Applause* "Adorkable" is now my word of the week. I love his Reserve look. :drool: I think shorter hair suits him.

Yes, now you all come to mention it, Nick does seem to "get the runs" doesn't he :lol:

I liked the first 20 minutes too... just couldn't really work out why Nick had suddenly taken over from Greg and Grissom and why Catherine was suddenly calling the crime scene "hers". Can't Greg be allowed to follow through on a case? Or, more accurately, can't we be allowed to SEE Greg doing this?

9. hammers_fan

hammers_fan Dead on Arrival

Really surprised myself and enjoyed this one. Wasn't taken with the other episodes involving Drops, infact I don't even think I made it to the end of "Big Shots"! - but it was waaaay better than I was expecting. Loved the whole "bullet through the ceiling" thing.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

It seemed to me that Greg was working the 'bullet' part of the case in downstairs girl's death. He seemed to disappear after they found where all of the bullets were. Catherine seemed to be in "help everybody" mode as she helped Greg process the girl while he was still at the scene, then she helped Nick with upstairs lady. Then Nick took the "drops" angle, Cath went with the "phone records" angle (which is why I'm guessing she mentioned it was "her" case to Warrick), and it seemed like there was nothing left for Greg to get in on after that because it became all about Nick, Brass & Drops (which is where I started tuning out). Cath & Gil even seemed to drop off at that point too.

11. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

This episode is okay, but I love to see Nicky run and show his part of his skin when he pull the shirt of his pant. I do not like Greg's hair, no wonder he don't make it the sexiest man alive on tv guide, his hair remind of my old friend's hair, same hair do, it look like it hasn't been wash for a year.

12. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I enjoyed this ep alot, it was nice to see the other side of what the CSIs have to do, find clues by using someone on the inside to track others.

Drops was pretty darn sneaky, especially crawling out that fridge in his office. I thought it was kind of odd that Brass nor Nick was actually watching.

And dang....Nick looked quite winded after he was chasing Drops. Defiently slower than the chase scene in Ala Carte.

There wasn't enough Greg for me. Somehow he works the scene and finds all the key evidence and then disapears somewhere between the scene and the lab. Seriously get him a GPS or a homing divice! :lol:

Overall I give this an 8. The ep kept my attention and there wasn't a boring part, more so there were funny parts.

13. Szmile

Szmile Police Officer

Call me oversensitive, but is that really called for?

14. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

No, I wasn't been mean, I didn't put the ! at the end of the tv guide. I was state the face that Greg hasn't made it the Sexiest man alive for tv guide, just about never made it to sexiest man alive that the reason Greg's fans was upset that he never made it to the tv guide, he didn't make it last years and he didn't make it two years ago. It sound like Greg was being ignored all the time. I just wish Greg make his hair look good like he did in fifth season, I like his hair, so he can make it to the sexiet man alive, which it came out on May 6, like this Friday, my time in America. It was only 3 CSI make the list, Billy Petersen, George Eads and Gary Dourdan, I don't know if they are going to get in tv guide, but I will pick it up Friday.

I'm sorry I put it there, but I wasn't being mean, I just want Greg to do something with his hair, make it pretty. I just miss the old Greg, but now he was boring and dull, once in a while he will came up with the joke.

15. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

I've just watched Drops and i thought that it was a good episode of CSI.

I would give it an 7 out of ten, lots of Nick- which is good, but not much of Greg...

The chase sceen was funny to watch, yeah George was totally out of breath after the chase sceen, that was classic though, having a fridge as a secret door.

Drops came good in the end, i kinda like him, he's funny made me laugh. When he refered to Brass and Nick as "Mr and Mrs", I wonder who was the Mr and which one was the Mrs?

Ouch, Greg is a lovely character, deep, warmth, affectionate, professional. I would say that, cause im an Eric fan. NicknGrissom - its fine, we're allowed to have our own thoughts etc, Eric knows he's hot, he dont need an award to know it lol.