Draw A CSI Anyone?

Dude, this is sad, this is the 1st time EVER that I have left my kick-butt-took-me-three-hours-to-draw Sara, Griss and Greggo pic with the lyrics from the Counting Crows song "She Don't Want Nobody Near" at home! I'll HAVE to bring it, like, soon.

Awesome ,Grissoms_gurl!

Hey , maybe this is the bad week for us! Because of tomorrow Friday 13th. :p I also got a little 'damage' because my knee is a little swelled up because a scooter hit my bike and I fell on the hard road.. my bike is totally lose and my coat , well.. there's a whole in it but I think it can be fixed and my bike is with the bicycle repair man..

I need more drawings :p

Hi everyone! I'm kinda a newbie, hang around in the Danny threads in the CSI:NY topic.

Now I'm warning everyone I never learned drawing and this is the second time I've drawn someone, but the first time I'm sharing it with others. I couldn't find a pencil, so I drew it with a pen and you all probably know that it's a lot harder to draw with a pen. So bare with me people and be gentle with your feddback, ok? If you don't like it just don't say anything! :lol:

Tery - pen drawing - Carmine Giovinazzo (2006-01-13)

Well , I'm back. I love them all! Especially the Grissom/Sara one , very GSR! Like it.
I drawed for a friend of mine a Greg/Eric pic..( Yes you , SzmandaEads! ) My opinion is that it didn't failed and I like it but only the right cheek is a bit to.. well yeah , see for yourselfs.
Eric Szmanda...
I really would like to hear your opinion about it because I have my doubts about it...

Awhhhh sorry for the late answer :(
ThnQ =) Yeaayy * Does a little dance on chair * Yeaayy Lieke drawn Eric for me! * Fals of chair * I'm okay! =D

I like it =)

All the other drowings too, btw.

Back