Draw A CSI Anyone?

I can't draw, but I found these from the internet:
(I hope it's ok to post them..?)

Greg
Grissom

Those are really good, but I think you're hotlinking so you just have to save them to a photobucket or something and post them from your own account.

All those drawings are cool. If I have time I would try to scan or just try to get my drawings in my computer.
I made one of Danny de Munk under our classes of Art. I got help from my teacher and we had to work with light and dark and stuff. Really cool.
I like your GSR Live4GrissNSara , really cool.
Sillie , I didn't knew you live in The Nethelands.
Very cool drawings everyone ! Like them all. All of you are my Art Hero's.

I'm curious Sillie ...how long does a drawing like that usually take you to finish?

Well, it depends really. The Greg attacking Nick with a razor one took me about 2 hours to finish. I guess the more details there are in a drawing, the longer it takes for me to finish. Especially when I'm doing a portrait. That can take up to 4 to 5 hours, or maybe even longer. :3

@ Lieke: Yup, yup, I'm a Dutchie. You drew Danny de Munk? Cool. :'3

I did get some help from my teacher. I like the way how it ended up. Can you post more of you drawings ? Really like them.
Kismet , how do you make those hands ? I try and try and try but the hands are always failing ! I hate that! They're great at your pictures. Like them all three!

Wow all these pictures are awesome. I wish I could draw. I'm going to try getting at least of the stick figure thing. I have drawn one thing...I'll show you guys later though my scanner is dumb.

Sillie :eek: those are amazing!!! I LOVE them!!

I can draw, but all my pics are kinda big and wont fit into my scanner. :( I'll only get like one part of it!

Haha i like your drawings I'm going to try to draw one my self too! soon,, haha I have drawn a couples of months ago a portret of johnny depp , a few said he looked like grissom ... :p (something's wrong eeh :lol:).. I have to go practise more..:p... :lol:

Chromatic ? Johnny Depp and it turned out like Grissom ? I don't mind. Can you post it in this topic ? Please ? I'm a Grissom fan...
They're really good , Sillie! Wish I could draw like that ! I'm jealous. That Hold me drawing was the best I ever seen.

I salute to the people who can draw teeth! *salutes*

I'm really bad at those things. They always ruin my pictures. I'm gonna try to draw 1 of the CSIs tomorrow if I have the time. *grabs a pencil and blows the dust off of it*

I haven't really drawn in a long time (at least not these kind of things)

I really love the comicbook style!

Lieke Whaha... It's not that good :lol:... It was my first try with Charcoal or something like that... It's not a promise that i'll post the portret here... hehe kinda ashamed of it because I can do it alot better if I'm going to practise more..^_^ :lol:

Back